Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I'm a super-senior there studying Finance and/or Marketing.
    What did you study?

What kind of notes do people leave on your car?
    I studied mechanical engineering. People leave notes that say things like "hey theres a meet tonight" or "how much for your car"

You going to come back out for more autox?
    I did a weekend event at Packwood. It was really fun, and you get a ton of runs in. If you really tried hard you could probably get in 100-120 long runs in during the whole weekend. I have some stuff to fix before I autox again. Stupid 24v hydraulic lifters...they always tick so badly during autox.

Comment

asian gentleman in a white late model coupe. good stance, bigger weaves, french highs (could be laminx). seen you on canyon a few times now. car is ill.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
        asian gentleman in a white late model coupe. good stance, bigger weaves, french highs (could be laminx). seen you on canyon a few times now. car is ill.
        Style 5s perhaps? Ya met him a few weeks ago. Really cool guy and awesome car.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The girl and I went to the street of dreams, lots of sweet E30s in the west hills.
          sigpic

Comment

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
            http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
            Few pictures:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Wrong thread right there bro. ^

Saw two late model sedan on the Milwaukie Expressway today. Earlier an 89 alpine sedan, stock looking with a young woman driving.

Second was about 5:45, another alpine sedan only this one was modded a bit. You honked as you rolled by me at the stop light, I waved.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roaddigitydogg View Post
                I studied mechanical engineering. People leave notes that say things like "hey theres a meet tonight" or "how much for your car"

I did a weekend event at Packwood. It was really fun, and you get a ton of runs in. If you really tried hard you could probably get in 100-120 long runs in during the whole weekend. I have some stuff to fix before I autox again. Stupid 24v hydraulic lifters...they always tick so badly during autox.
                Hey! It's Lee! 15 posts in 4-1/2 years, impressive ;)

Comment

Saw this late model bronzit tonight in the pearl.
                  1988 325ic Bronzit Metallic.
                  1987 325issold
                  1987 325es Lemons
                  1984 533i 135k R.I.P
                  1998 subaru legacy GTsold
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey! It's Lee! 15 posts in 4-1/2 years, impressive
                    haha yeah. when i first made all these accounts for e30 forums, i got overwhelmed and for no good reason decided to post mostly on e30tech. then i realized that no one ever listens to what you say anyway (regardless of forums) unless it has do with your car being expensive, so now i post on r3v more cause its easier to sell stuff here

Comment

Spotted this guy on 205 going into OR. You've got a few of us on your phone! Post 'em up!

-Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Lol thats Jake. I forgot his user name on here though...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Jake! "Jalbitre72." He's not on this forum much. Everyone knows him as the straight pipe E30 guy. Lol.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Haha yeah his car was super loud! The side exit was sweet! I was hoping he would post up the pics he got of my car. We'll see!
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                              Haha yeah his car was super loud! The side exit was sweet! I was hoping he would post up the pics he got of my car. We'll see!
                              Lol. He's chill as fuck. Are you currently in PDX?
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Saw a red E30 vert (with plastic bumpers) on Fremont heading westbound today around 17th. Didn't have my phone on me, was in my wife's Graphite A3.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X