This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
    Lol. He's chill as fuck. Are you currently in PDX?
    It was just a day trip.

Totally worth the ticket too, but will never take 205 again. ;)
    Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
    That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    no fat dudes. car will scrape
    Originally posted by Ryann
    Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

^^ Shoulda told us PDX guys you were down here, would've been a great excuse for a meet!
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Well, when my car is fixed I plan on going on a long drive with it. Lol I miss it so much I have to make up the missed time! So when I go on this long drive maybe I'll hit up PDX. :)
        Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
        That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
        Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
        no fat dudes. car will scrape
        Originally posted by Ryann
        Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Yeah I'm hardly on here lol. I creep around a bit on here though. But yeah I'll put those pic on after I get them off my phone. I did load them onto my facebook right as I got home though. I was lookin on here for a couple days also to see if you guys posted anything. But yeah man they are on the way ;)

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          Spotted this guy on 205 going into OR. You've got a few of us on your phone! Post 'em up!

Comment

Who's the guy who lives on the South Waterfront with the '91 318i? Met him once, Steven is his name I think? I need to tell him to park next to the Z4 more often so these idiots don't give me door dings.

Comment

Spotted 2 late model E30's at the Rolling Hills RV park last night. One was a late model alpineweis coupe badged as a "330is" and the other a diamantschwarz 325iX sedan. Anyone here?

Comment

This:

off Alberta today. Seen it a few times..
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

White E30 M3 on 217 this morning at 7:45
                  1988 325ic Bronzit Metallic.
                  1987 325issold
                  1987 325es Lemons
                  1984 533i 135k R.I.P
                  1998 subaru legacy GTsold
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                    Who's the guy who lives on the South Waterfront with the '91 318i? Met him once, Steven is his name I think? I need to tell him to park next to the Z4 more often so these idiots don't give me door dings.
                    Is it alpinweis? Pretty sure that's Butters, who just moved here from Pennsylvania.

Comment

White E30 M3 on 217 this morning at 7:45
                      Dayyyyyyyyyyyyvid

Comment

Wtf

Saw this in Vantucky yesterday...

Would love to rescue this thing from the idiot owner...
                        sigpic
                        84 323i

Comment

Trunk spoiler fail, hand antenna fail.

Comment

Originally posted by dahows View Post

Just, wow.
                            -------------------------------------------------
                            1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                            2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                              Second was about 5:45, another alpine sedan only this one was modded a bit. You honked as you rolled by me at the stop light, I waved.
                              Must have been me. Interesting you can still notice that it's modified a bit, even with hubcaps :-o

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                              That's me, I do try to park next to that mouth-watering Z4 when I can, and end-spots as much as possible lol. I also just put 2 & 2 together from a couple FS threads that the guy with the orange scout had an e30 vert... or is that you too?

Comment

Originally posted by dahows View Post

My friend almost bought that car. Before the owner put the spoiler on though.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X