X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Not an e30 but when was the last time you saw an Alpina in the wild?

sigpic
      84 323i

Comment

^^ nice!

It says 'Alumni', but alumni of what? Probably some rich-a$$ school.. :(
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

saw Abe this evening coming down 205s, i was in the alpine sedan that drove by in the fast lane right when you were exiting, dont think you saw me.

Comment

I did! Nice rear bumper bro. :D

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

pulled the bumpers to glass in the sides to make euro trim, and polish them at the same time, been working so much havent had time to finish them and put them on =[ i wont show my face at any g2g's till it atleast has the bumpers back on haha.

Comment

Thats Abe!
                checking out other dude's bumpers lol
                sigpic

Comment

I have seen e30 after e30 lately while out riding (before it started raining cat's..)

I just need to remember to have my camera ready!
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by mdlimy View Post
                    pulled the bumpers to glass in the sides to make euro trim, and polish them at the same time, been working so much havent had time to finish them and put them on =[ i wont show my face at any g2g's till it atleast has the bumpers back on haha.
                    Dude who cares! Come out to this Saturday's little meet we have going on. Come race some go karts with us! Do you work somewhere in Vancouver or something?

Comment

Saw this guy on 122nd north bound. Who you be son...?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-11-01 14.33.27.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	7136399

Comment

That's right by my shop. I have seen it in the area a few times.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                          Dude who cares! Come out to this Saturday's little meet we have going on. Come race some go karts with us! Do you work somewhere in Vancouver or something?
                          ill make it out to some meets sometime, really busy with work lately and im moving into a new house on the first of dec, thank god i will now have a decent garage =] and once the car is back together ill be at most of the meets anyways.
                          yea i work in vancouver right off 121 and fourthplain. wish i could come race on saturday but im busy with work, hospital appt and packing =/

btw, who drives the black e30 thats always parked at papa johns pizza in gresham off burnside, anyone here?

Robbie

Comment

Saw a red lowered early model 325 2 door driving down Millikan Rd in Beaverton, speeding. I think 16" wheels, looked pretty clean. Anyone on here?
                            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Spotted a lowered alpine white coupe going from NW Nicholi St on to the 405/Fremont Bridge about half an hour ago. I was a few cars behind in my e34. Anyone here?

Comment

Saw a preppy asian guy driving an e30 almost exactly like Matt-B's, except it had silver e38 style 5's. 2d, white, late model, lowered, black iS lip, i think MT1 rear spoiler, e38 style 5's, etc. This was in Beaverton this morning on TV Highway.
                                http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Working...
                                X