This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
    This afternoon on I5 NB just outside Eugene/Springfield passed a guy driving an early 318, Alpine, lowered. Mad rake. Had a PNW roundel on the back window. I was in the Audi trying not to eyeball too much...
    That was jeffw
    -Andy

Comment

Spotted three inside two minutes or so on baseline / main. Blue, then red vert, then black with (I think) /// stripes. All were headed east, about a minute apart. I was in my ds ix.

Comment

Originally posted by shifty View Post
        Spotted a red e30 at the intersection of 25th & Cornell yesterday around noon, heading east. Looked to be in good shape and stock, older (than me) guy driving it.
        Probably me: '88 ix coupe.

Comment

White E30 with a roof rack heading west on NE Couch 3 minutes ago. Exhaust sounded good.
          -------------------------------------------------
          1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
          2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
            White E30 with a roof rack heading west on NE Couch 3 minutes ago. Exhaust sounded good.
            Downtown? Hahahay was me. It's gazellenbeige though haha looks white on the dark :P
            cruisin in the great northwest... life is good.

Comment

Saw a bunch of E30's at some park today... :)

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Me too! One of them had a very American sounding motor.

Comment

Silver 4d heading toward walker on 158th minutes ago.

Comment

Just about 15 minutes ago there was a Delphin E30 (Coupe?) on I-5 North (Delta Park area, close to Janzten Beach) on the left hand shoulder with its hazards on. I pulled over (Silver Z3), threw my hazards on, and started to reverse. It looked like you two were telling me to leave? It made sense since there was a trunk on I-5 South from WA who just pulled over when you guys pointed at me to go forward.

I tried to help! Haha.
                    M Coupe

Comment

Alpine early model IX with tucked bumpers. Ripped up cardinal interior and red pin stripe. Center caps were missing from the basketweaves. And the high beams and fogs were frenched.

Was parked over at the Costco on 192nd. After I got Qudoba I noticed it and rushed over to look. I would've taken pictures but there was a lady parked next to the car staring at me while I was checking the car out haha. Lil awkward....
                      '91 318is

Comment

Laguna IX sighting on hwy 99 w just now. Sedan, driven by a male.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by !AjHoWzA! View Post
                          Alpine early model IX with tucked bumpers. Ripped up cardinal interior and red pin stripe. Center caps were missing from the basketweaves. And the high beams and fogs were frenched.

Was parked over at the Costco on 192nd. After I got Qudoba I noticed it and rushed over to look. I would've taken pictures but there was a lady parked next to the car staring at me while I was checking the car out haha. Lil awkward....
                          rofl....thats my moms car. no french there, just laminx. tucked bumpers? has a plastic on the front and standard out back. odd, i thought the centercaps were on it, oh well.

Comment

Two E30 sightings on NE Halsey between 68th and 92nd today. One was a super clean Zinno M3 and the other was a brilliantrot 318is with a roof rack.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Saw a nice zinnoberrot 325es 4-5-2012 heading northbound on I-205 right before the clackamas/estacada exit, driver waved. I was in a alpine 325I with gunmetal weaves and tinted windows. License plate ALPIN3

Comment

Saw a Schwarz M3 with red Evo bumper strips heading North on Hwy 30 this afternoon about 2pm, near Scapoose. Anyone here?

Comment

Working...
                                X