This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBird View Post
    Kyle, I just realized now that I found you once on hwy 26 going East, I think you got off at Murray. You were zipping in and out of traffic but driving very well! I've never seen the color of your e30 before, it's pretty unique.
    Haha yup. I live off Murray. And thanks lol yeah, it's gazellenbeige! It's beautiful.
    cruisin in the great northwest... life is good.

Comment

Went by a guy driving a schwarz or maybe dirty d.schwarz e30 crossing hwy 26 at 185th aroun 6:40P. Caught it in the side view and it looked like a primered trunk lid.

Comment

Originally posted by shifty View Post
        Went by a guy driving a schwarz or maybe dirty d.schwarz e30 crossing hwy 26 at 185th aroun 6:40P. Caught it in the side view and it looked like a primered trunk lid.
        Sounds like my buddy Ian. Was it loud? Younger guy driving?
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Looked like he was younger than me, but that isn't saying a lot. Dark hair? Didn't notice it being loud. Lots of traffic, and my iX isn't all that quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shifty View Post
            Looked like he was younger than me, but that isn't saying a lot. Dark hair? Didn't notice it being loud. Lots of traffic, and my iX isn't all that quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Your description fits him pretty well. Dirty diamantschwarz 318is, but his car has no muffler.

Comment

Red, looked to be sitting low & heading toward Sherwood on Roy Rogers around 7:00 tonight. Flashed my lights at you.

Comment

Its 630 just seen Austin! Driving south on 102nd Halsey gateway area, I'm pretty sure its his car

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                  Its 630 just seen Austin! Driving south on 102nd Halsey gateway area, I'm pretty sure its his car
                  Most likely me, heading home from the shop.

On another note, an Eric Delivers spotting today at Rasmussen.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    Most likely me, heading home from the shop.

On another note, an Eric Delivers spotting today at Rasmussen.

Best parking spot of all time next to Rasmussen
                    '91 318is

Comment

Too bad it's not Rasmussen anymore. :(

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                      i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                       - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Rasmussen, Portland BMW, whateverrrrrrrrrr. I will call it Rasmussen until the day I die.

Comment

so what is it now? I haven't been there in ages or any bmw dealer

Comment

So i saw this when i was out picking up some floor finish. This was a few weeks ago near 205 and SE 82nd i think

And i saw this almost home a couple days ago. Rally stickers,

Both looked real nice. I was in my pickup :/

Edit: damn the first pic is an iphone zoom compared to the second which is standard zoom, didn't realize zoom sucked so much. never again
                            Been with me for 16 years...
                            sigpic
                            Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                              so what is it now? I haven't been there in ages or any bmw dealer
                              It's Lithia now.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                              i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                               - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                                It's Lithia now.
                                Wha ?!? Damn. They are everywhere. "y’all need to hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband”
                                Been with me for 16 years...
                                sigpic
                                Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Working...
                                X