Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's why I'm bummed out. It's Lithia, which owns like a billion Chrystler, Ford, Toyota, and Honda dealerships. It's like they are a huge national chain. Rasmussen was way better because they were smaller and local.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
    i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
     - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Near evergreen best buy around 7:30 tonight:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
        Yeah, that's why I'm bummed out. It's Lithia, which owns like a billion Chrystler, Ford, Toyota, and Honda dealerships. It's like they are a huge national chain. Rasmussen was way better because they were smaller and local.
        I guess you're gonna have to travel to Kuni BMW

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
          I guess you're gonna have to travel to Kuni BMW
          I actually don't even use the dealers, except for maybe some small plastic clips and things here and there. :)

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
          i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
           - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Granny was driving this purrty thang, with her husband. Purred like a kitten, and was shiny as hell.

What wheels are those, anyway?
            -Peter
            '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
            '91 318is slicktop project
            '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
            '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
              I actually don't even use the dealers, except for maybe some small plastic clips and things here and there. :)
              I do the same thing. I like the dealerships b/c I get discounts there since I'm a member of BMWCCA. But if you want to get a nice new roundel. Go to a dealership. They will have them! Got my trunk roundel from Rasmussen/Portland BMW
              '91 318is

Comment

Late Schwarz coupe with black bottlecaps on Powell, turned off on 202nd.

Comment

Saw a few E30's today. Saw an alpine 318 sedan, driven by a very attractive female around 2:30 on 39th and Hawthorne. Then, on the way back, I saw my car's doppleganger, heading south as I was heading north on 39th at 3 pm. It was a late Zinno 4 door with plastic bumpers, but was badged as a "325." Maybe plastic bumper swapped?

Also, got the peace sign from a guy in a super clean stanced E46 M3. Mmmmmm.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Just saw this hard top near OC ON 205 as it started to hail.

Lime green flat biller
                    Been with me for 16 years...
                    sigpic
                    Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Pittock Mansion this afternoon:

Not an e30, but somebody's cool project. Spotted at an open house off Kingston somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw Mr.KeithM at PIR yesterday, he waved at my brother but not me following right behind....i see how it is :(

Comment

Was that you e36 Jeff?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                            Was that you e36 Jeff?
                            twas me, sir!

was that Austin at sharis delta park yesterday? that was me and my brother (white, late model coupe) and I parked out back.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                              twas me, sir!

was that Austin at sharis delta park yesterday? that was me and my brother (white, late model coupe) and I parked out back.
                              Yes sir! I am mad jelly of your brother's alpine coupe...ahhhh! Your E36 was nice too :)
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I was sitting up in the tower stands with Criv, Parker and the whole OG crew and NONE of you stopped by to hay hi?? I guess we're not cool enough :(

Comment

Working...
                                X