Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, you going down to the Salem meet Friday?

Roll with if ya want, I am gonna take the wagon.
    sigpic

Comment

Visiting from LA and I just saw a early vert w/ mtech wing and some nick nacks on barraws st. just entering Beaverton. I know ur on here. First e30 I've seen in Oregon.

Edit: that was a lie. Saw a e30 m3 about 6 months ago in Portland.
      Last edited by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD; 07-13-2012, 12:14 AM.
      '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
      '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
      Is that thing on air?

Comment

Red m3 parked at Pacific University in Forest Grove.

Comment

Saturday eastbound on the Ross Island Bridge, Alpine on cardinal 325es with a kit on DB's, Maryland Historic license plates too...

I was in the Calypso e34 touring with a giant rack, we nodded.

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
          Red m3 parked at Pacific University in Forest Grove.
          Saw him, that was the guy with the Metric Mechanic motor that was parked next to me at the picnic. Cool guy with a fair amount of coin. lol
          sigpic

Comment

Alpine E30 M3 spotted at 3:30, heading west on Broadway at MLK.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Alpine early 318 with what appears to be a bbs rear spoiler and French smileys on the 14 just now. Dude with glasses and epic moustache lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Drove through on my way to Washington; apparently we stopped for a camera at a Bestbuy in e30ville. Within 5 minutes exiting and stopping, saw:

Silver late model coupe dropped on black wheels with chrome lips, Volvo lip with is spoiler. Saw this by a Starbucks

Slammed flat black bumperless early model, eBay tails and 2 round fog lights in place of front bumper. Saw this by tacobell and this Samsclub like gas station

Red late model 318i 4 door, stock down to the hubcaps. Saw this at a streetlight by the I5

Cirrus blue early model 4 door with roof racks and exhaust. Saw it atthe same light.

2 lowered black e28's on I5, both had 16" weaves. Black centers with slant lips in Corvallis and gold centers in Portland.
                Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Someone in Camas has a red E30 M3 with Bmw 5 spoke wheels and a roof rack. Very clean and see it almost everyday so is their DD. Very clean. Very envious...
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                  '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                    Someone in Camas has a red E30 M3 with Bmw 5 spoke wheels and a roof rack. Very clean and see it almost everyday so is their DD. Very clean. Very envious...
                    That guy appears in this thread very often.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Pretty sure you are talking about Ted (UofOm3). That thing is a monster. 2.5 s14 with the alpha setup. And he dailys it. :)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                        Pretty sure you are talking about Ted (UofOm3). That thing is a monster. 2.5 s14 with the alpha setup. And he dailys it. :)
                        If it gets reported stolen don't look in my direction..
                        '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                        '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

theres a older gentleman that lives out that way that has a car just like that. 2 bike type set up. he does daily it, i think it has a rebuilt 2.3 in it. cool guy, kinda stuck up and doesnt like to talk about it much.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                            theres a older gentleman that lives out that way that has a car just like that. 2 bike type set up. he does daily it, i think it has a rebuilt 2.3 in it. cool guy, kinda stuck up and doesnt like to talk about it much.
                            That's probably him. Only m3 out this way. I'm not surprised he's stuck up. Seems like the usual wealthy person in this area. I'll be sure to ask him a ton of questions if I see him lol
                            '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

white (mtech2 I think, didn't get a good look) vert spotted by Lacamas Lake Sunday evening. Also saw a silver mtech2 vert around Camas last week...
                              sigpic
                              84 323i

Comment

Got some love from a flat green E30 in Silverton.

Comment

Working...
                                X