Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw an early henna 325e on pioneer parkway west in springfield around 3ish today. Lowered on bottlecaps. Turned left on south A st.

Anyone on here?
    -Andy

Comment

I saw a clean-ish looking bronzit 4 door over by the walmart on 82nd the other day. It had a black kidney grill, black bottle caps and it seemed to be lowered.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

saw this a few weeks ago in eugene on franklin blvd
        -Andy

Comment

Is there anyone on this board that has a silver 2-door that may or may not live near that new 7-Eleven on the corner of 15th and Killingsworth..

Got bored with work, and wandered up to Alberta to grab some lunch and then 7-Eleven for some gum. We saw each other from across the street. Our eyes met, we smiled politely, and a gentle wave to seal our friendship..
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

4 door silver ix in the ohsu parking lot across from the er. It had ie mini lite copies and an ix specific plate. Looked pretty clean but I didn't have time to check it out.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

saw a white vert on campus in eugene today at 1:15pm (friday)
              -Andy

Comment

Saw two cars today.

Zinno eta coupe on 82nd and Johnson Creek at 12:30. Driven by a couple of kids.

Late model red iX coupe, turning on 82nd and Hassalo.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

was in PDX a few days ago, and saw this, if this is truely an appearance package vert from 92, there is only 10 or so of these known, I had to snap a pic.

Comment

^^^damn
                    Originally posted by BewWoo
                    That's what she said.

Comment

Super clean Calypso '90/'91 cabrio on chrome bottlecaps this afternoon. I was passing him as the song "Addicted to Love" by Robert Palmer came on. I was thinking to myself how badass that car probably was brand new, especially with the chrome bottlecaps.

Needless to say, it was a pretty awesome 80's moment I had earlier.

Comment

What the fuck do you know about the 80s, kid?
                        -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                          What the fuck do you know about the 80s, kid?
                          Hey, I resent that "kid" shit

Comment

Lol, i dont remember the 80s. How the hell could you?

Dun dun dun
                            -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                              Lol, i dont remember the 80s. How the hell could you?

Dun dun dun
                              He is a time traveling ginger ninja. In the future they rule the universe. Respect the ginger master race or face the consequences

Comment

Originally posted by Cadame30 View Post
                                was in PDX a few days ago, and saw this, if this is truely an appearance package vert from 92, there is only 10 or so of these known, I had to snap a pic.

Holy shit... with a hardtop even. Fuck ya.

Spotted a white 318iS yesterday heading North over the Fremont Bridge about 4:30, anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X