This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cadame30 View Post
    was in PDX a few days ago, and saw this, if this is truely an appearance package vert from 92, there is only 10 or so of these known, I had to snap a pic.

I think I ran into this guy at the grocery store in camas. Yes, it is a real m tech vert - needs a little work but its a damn solid car.
    PNW Crew
    90 m3
    06 m5

Comment

Saw you turn into smart park while working at Jimmy John's down town. I literally screamed dropped what I was doing and ran across the street to look. Everyone thinks I'm crazy now Haha. Beautiful car!

Comment

That's Eric Adams' car. Evo bumpers, alpha-n, MM 2.5 stroker, etc. Beautiful car.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I-205 south. Right before I-5. Vert, dark in color, either blue or black. Echanged thumbs ups and a 3rd gear pull. Nice looking vert. :up:
          -Andy

Comment

Spotted this guy driving down NE Sandy blvd today around 1pm. Anyone?
            Attached Files

Comment

He drove up with us to the picnic a few years ago.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

See him everywhere and throw up the peace sign and he never returns it. M42 car with some weak ass exhaust.

Comment

It had ebay tail lights too rest of car looked clean from what i could see through my dirty windows.
                  -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                    Does this baby belong to anyone? Spotted on N Mississippi last Saturday.[ATTACH]42196[/ATTACH]
                    Scrolling through old posts...
                    That would be mine. Dude ran a red light and totaled it on Aug 28 of this year. Worst day ever.
                    Been to LA, SF, and Spokane trying to find a replacement. So far no dice.
                    Joined r3v today. If anyone has a lead on a clean, local E30...let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by zobelbraun View Post
                      Scrolling through old posts...
                      That would be mine. Dude ran a red light and totaled it on Aug 28 of this year. Worst day ever.
                      Been to LA, SF, and Spokane trying to find a replacement. So far no dice.
                      Joined r3v today. If anyone has a lead on a clean, local E30...let me know.

Hey Andrew! Glad to see you made it over here. Sorry you haven't had much luck finding a replacement.

Comment

Had some fun with Crickets on I5 this afternoon. I was in the E34.

Later this afternoon, I spotted a clean late 325i cabrio with an iS lip and an iS trunk spoiler on Sandy and 112th. My buddy and I were in the delphin gray early 325is. He flashed highs and you flashed back. On here?

Comment

Saw a white late model on Powell yesterday. It has a US plate filler, an is front lip and a roof rack with a fairing on it. I think it was lowered with some kind of wheels on it. There was some flat brimmed white dude driving with a chick in the passenger's seat.
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Saw this friday at noon (dec 7th) 18th & university in eugene
                            -Andy

Comment

You keep parking next to me gangster style down town! Anyone on here? Give me your reflective plate filler!

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                                I think I ran into this guy at the grocery store in camas. Yes, it is a real m tech vert - needs a little work but its a damn solid car.
                                I have also seen this car in town before. I saw it on lake road and my mouthed dropped. Didn't expect to see an m tech vert around here
                                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X