This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniel View Post
    Just saw a black 2d pb e30 with tint, 5 spoke 16's, and smoked tails going north on boones ferry in LO at 450pm.
    Yup that was me, taking my girl to work. Coming from Stafford Rd. back roads, man the freeway gets old. Especially when rocking the 4.10!

Comment

Originally posted by wannaBMthree View Post
      Yup that was me, taking my girl to work. Coming from Stafford Rd. back roads, man the freeway gets old. Especially when rocking the 4.10!

yes that was you. your car looked quite nice.
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

sunday afternoon i saw a really nice black or dark blue e30, again on boones ferry, going south with kids in the back seat.

the car had city light headlights and looked pretty clean. i tried to give you the thumbs up but you kept looking straight ahead and probably didn't see me.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
          me :)
          Dang, I didnt realize your car looked like that now. Last time I saw it it was quite a bit different. I walked through the shop and the poked my head into the SAE/Baja room and didnt see you.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
            yes that was you. your car looked quite nice.
            Thanks, but you've seen it before, when you sold me those tires! My car is more show than go, but one day I'll strip her down and transplant some more power like your car.
            Last edited by wannaBMthree; 02-16-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannaBMthree View Post
              Thanks, but you've seen in before, when you sold me those tires! My car is more show than go, but one day I'll strip her down and transplant some more power like your car.
              i know i've seen you before, but it didn't look like your rear camber was as fucked up. did you get it fixed?

Comment

Na not yet. I think the cars so low you prolly couldn't notice it. IE3 Springs with 200 lbs of subs in the trunk can do that.

Comment

Keep seein' a black e30 with schawrz or schwrz on license plate around pacific motorsports on Powell in SE Portland. IDK who it is. Usually in big white Chevy flat bed with Apollo on the side so I don't bother to wave.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                    Modify your attitude, newb. Quickly.

These cars get fucked with a lot. He can be as understandably "sketched out" as he wants.
                    +1...Sorry to double post but People have tried to steal everything off my car from grills to so spoiler to bumper trim. Really sucks sometimes.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

I was out on Eastman Parkway in the Joe's complex workin and I saw a white e30 with db's and white grills. Anyone on here? I was the UPS driver goin to Muchas for lunch.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
                        Keep seein' a black e30 with schawrz or schwrz on license plate around pacific motorsports on Powell in SE Portland. IDK who it is. Usually in big white Chevy flat bed with Apollo on the side so I don't bother to wave.
                        That's Curt

Comment

Bright orange e30 on bottlecaps going down Franklin Blvd. in Eugene...seen the car around before. (Hope this thread can function for the extended Willamette Valley area ;))

Comment

you:white e30, roof racks, bra on the front, probably an ix
                            Me: plastic bumper black 325is, lowered on bottlecaps

In lake oswego around 4:40. i saw you right after you came over the bridge on Southshore I think. You put your arm out the window and waved, but by the time i noticed you it was too late to wave back. anyone?
                            PNW CREW

1990 325is
                            Scorpion exhaust
                            K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
                            H&R race with bilstien sports
                            D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

/\ DavidE30

Comment

Bronzit, late model 2dr e30..lowered, maybe some K1 Koseis? I think you had a hat of some sort on..a passenger in the, well, passenger seat. I was pulling into the chevron on 178th..well, the clark county fair grounds chevron. I turned around, and tried catching up to you when you went on I-5 south.
                                M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X