Views:	1
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	7131832

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0619.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	7131833

For the white one, I actually deviated from my route to turn around and take a better picture. lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Nice G-Wagon there

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
      i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
       - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Saw ethirtydavid's orange wide-body at fred meyer in tigard the other night. You gotta post some pics in members rides, because that thing is hawt!

Comment

white late model coupe with elips and hids seen multiple times on hwy26 near cornelius pass, girl driver

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
            white late model coupe with elips and hids seen multiple times on hwy26 near cornelius pass, girl driver
            J Bird? Not sure where she lives or works

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
              Get back to work Mr Busy.
              sigpic

Comment

Afternoon drive...

Saw another 88 zinno is today. Cruised around beaverton for a while, then stopped for a picture. Good times...

Mine is on the left -
                WHO is other owner?
                sigpic
                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Yes who is the other owner? Because clearly the he is doing it right lol :D
                  Do you always take random photos of your car and other people's cars?
                  Last edited by AbeSonic; 05-12-2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Just saw each others cars and decided to pullover and take a pic.
                    sigpic
                    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Good man, Welcome to R3v hommie :D

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                        Saw another 88 zinno is today. Cruised around beaverton for a while, then stopped for a picture. Good times...

Mine is on the left -
                        WHO is other owner?
                        Yours is on the left? But the others cars fogs are on?
                        -------------------------------------------------
                        1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                        2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Dont know who it was, but I got the high beam salute from a dark (black?) late model going up Cap Hwy in SW last night or the night previous.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rhett325i View Post
                            Saw ethirtydavid's orange wide-body at fred meyer in tigard the other night. You gotta post some pics in members rides, because that thing is hawt!
                            ^ah thanks, I'll post pictures sometime.

Saw these girls rollin up ramp to 217 around noon, '325' plates.

Also saw a nice white e30 at that random car show in Tualatin today, I stopped by real quick for the free hot dogs...

Comment

Just saw Josh(Wishno) hauling down I84 WB outside of The Dalles

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                                Just saw Josh(Wishno) hauling down I84 WB outside of The Dalles
                                Man I drove almost 600 miles today on 525/700 coils. My ass hurts so bad right now! (please take this out of context) My GFs cousins bridal shower was in Kennewick.

Were you in an E30? I was beat but I still would have noticed :)
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X