X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDX E30 Sightings on Instagram, yo.

@e30sightings

Comment

Almost got rear ended by a busted black ETA on Barnes near St. Vincents this morning around 8:45. Pitching the car sideways in 3 lanes of traffic was awesome.
      sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Same guy blew by me in a non passing lane on Cornell the other day. His car was running super rich.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Classy.
          sigpic

Comment

That said..anyone know who owns the white IX coupe that's usually parked by First Tech at Cornell and Town Center? Haven't done a close inspection, but it looks straight
            sigpic

Comment

LOL. What did it look like?
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                LOL. What did it look like?
                Me.
                sigpic

Comment

Was talking about the eta...

Comment

God I'm an asshole. The ETA was black, some kinda aftermarket 5 spokes, LAF aftermarket exhaust and generally just looked RUFF.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tee hee. You're in like company.

I ask because that kinda sounds like my best friends old black car!

Comment

Okay what are the odds of this ever happening to me again?
                        Two early alpine 325is one going south on 205 and the other on the 14 west. Both with tucked bumpers and is front valences. It's going to be a good day

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                          Okay what are the odds of this ever happening to me again?
                          Two early alpine 325is one going south on 205 and the other on the 14 west. Both with tucked bumpers and is front valences. It's going to be a good day
                          Right you are! Anytime where I can identify yet another one of my stalkers is a good day!
                          -------------------------------------------------
                          1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                          2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Just spotted a dirty black coupe on SE 174th going south towards division. I was behind you and I'm guessing you saw me cause you did a burnout at the stop sign. Then there was a cop car near on the right side of the road, drove by like nothing happened lol
                            1985 318i Sedan POS. Cosmo Bleu {R.I.P}

Comment

Just spotted a delphin late model on airport way. Front valence was black and had a basket on the roof rack
                              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                              '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                              '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Alpine '91 318i sedan with smileys and iS lip at Mall 205 Red Robin last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X