X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpencerM View Post
    Peter Saltzman? Diesel touring?

You're shitting me, there is a diesel touring around here and I still have my right arm?
    Derek-

Comment

Not sure who it was. He had a grey one and a guy named Sam was there who bought a red one from him at the picnic. Red with Azev type 1's.
      sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
        You're shitting me, there is a diesel touring around here and I still have my right arm?
        Yeah, he has a shop in Wilsonville with a handful of vintage BMW's hanging outside. Peter's Hobbies.

Comment

Tigard mcdonalds. Saw the Amazon first, and decided I needed a closer look. Ever since grassroots motorsports did a spread on building one up circa 2005, I've been a fan. As for the e30, I still miss my bronzit. Wheels look azev_ like. Dunno, I've been out of the scene, but I'm sure it's someone on here.

Comment

Some kid's drift car. Ever finish your M90 swap?
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

M90 still on the stand. Got all the parts, but had a terrible job for two years that ate up all my time, then a heavy health scare, but now my meds are stabilized, got a new job that should be less stressful, and hope to attack the e30 this winter. Currently doing brakes on my wife's honda, and redoing the suspension on the saab, so ill feel ok with my 16year old driving it without understeering off the onramp

Comment

Hopefully you finish it up soon!

Comment

Spotted DS E30 M3 on Hwy 224, turning left onto Harrison. Very stock and clean looking. 6:15 or so this evening.

Comment

Spotted a lowered late alpine coupe(?) on hwy 26 headed east
                    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                    '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                    '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

I was running the other day down by the south waterfront and saw a goofy graffiti-ish painted e21 outside a German auto fab shop.

At least that's what the sign said.

Didn't get a chance to check the shop out but an older guy passed me driving the car a few minutes later.
                      Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                        As for the e30, I still miss my bronzit. Wheels look azev_ like. Dunno, I've been out of the scene, but I'm sure it's someone on here.

That's Marty's.

Retired drift car*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Derek-

Comment

Few days ago, vancouver, black late model, grey multi spoke wheels, yellow fogs, didnt see much else

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Wednesday, lowered silver car on 17's coming over the St Johns bridge around 4pm. I was in my red e46 and waived.

Comment

Wrong section...
                                Last edited by Nesset; 09-12-2014, 08:10 AM.
                                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Working...
                                X