Washington Guys ; Info needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    The ducks break down alot anyway. Almost on a daily basis.

    Originally posted by Kruzen
    Triple X burgers are fucking delicious shut your mouth right now :(
    Well, I guess I'm a fan of good burgers, not ones cooked in 10W40.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Idea
    replied
    Thanks for all the info guys. I look up the duck and it is still closed. Otherwise I plan hitting up as many places as I can. I forgot all about Salty's, that is a great idea. Is the crab shack "Joe's Crab Shack"?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30evolution
    replied
    they dont lock the rides at the city center at night.... you can go hang out on the swinging ship at night.... if you go with enough people you can even get it going by pushing it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    I've never even been to the EMP and I've lived here my whole life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses
    Check Yelp for food suggestions.

    EMP sucks taint and hardly has anything good on display anymore.

    XXX Drive-in is fucking gross (and out of the way from where you'll be). I love the e30 picnic, but the food isn't remotely close to the highlights of the event.

    Check out Pike Place and the Waterfront if the weather is cooperating. As others said, the Space Needle is good to check out for the view, but not a great place to eat (expensive to boot).
    Triple X burgers are fucking delicious shut your mouth right now :(

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    Check Yelp for food suggestions.

    EMP sucks taint and hardly has anything good on display anymore.

    XXX Drive-in is fucking gross (and out of the way from where you'll be). I love the e30 picnic, but the food isn't remotely close to the highlights of the event.

    Check out Pike Place and the Waterfront if the weather is cooperating. As others said, the Space Needle is good to check out for the view, but not a great place to eat (expensive to boot).

    Leave a comment:


  • hoveringuy
    replied
    +1 on visiting the space needle, but not eating there.

    -Ride the ducks.
    -Pike Place Market.

    If you make it to the Bellevue side go to Park Place, ltd. They're a Lambo dealer now, too.

    Don't forget your seattlecircuit.com World Headquarters tour!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    All I know is the Mustard Seed too has great pool tables. All I do is work, play pool and sleep...but you already knew that, didn't you?

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Salty's is great with an amazing view but it is expensive and not the best restaurant for the price in my opinion. It's definitely an amazing restaurant but if you're looking for something high class I think there are cooler places in the city. Don't ask me what though... .my mom finds them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    if your going to alki beach Salty's is way better than the crab shack

    Salty's Waterfront Seafood and Steak Grills located in Seattle and Portland. Lunch, Happy Hour, Dinner, Sunday Brunch. Private Event Banquets Dining

    Leave a comment:


  • cheades
    replied
    Crab shack (I think) out in Alki beach is great also. The aquarium and Experience Music Project are great places to go also.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Swing by my room, and ill make you my specialty double bowl of Top Ramen. Free of charge.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Eric
    I have not heard very many good things about dinning at the space needle, good luck getting out of there for less than 200-300 for the two of you.
    I agree, I wouldn't eat there. I think you'd be better served by just going up in the space needle and then dining else where. How about Palisade or Bonefish.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Eric
    replied
    I have not heard very many good things about dinning at the space needle, good luck getting out of there for less than 200-300 for the two of you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Take a Ferry Ride, Museum of Flight, Underground Tour, Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, Ride the Ducks of Seattle (might sound lame but riding the duck is actually a really good thing to do. Its an amphibious bus tour), Fremont (people watching galore), Aboretum (amazing park and japanese garden), Safeco Field, REDHOOK Brewery!!! (Do it. I'm local to the brewery and its a great place. If you're there on a Tuesday night its Trivia night which is fun. They have great tours that include beer and a free glass), Wineries, Pioneer Square, and all the places people mention prior to me.

    I would really come out to Redhook, Columbia Winery, chateau ste. michelle as well as about 40 others are all in Woodinville. My friend has a winery too that you should sample if you enjoy wine: Desmodus Vena

    Leave a comment:

Working...