Floating an idea M60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floating an idea M60

Hello to all, I have had my e30 sedan (1991 318i Brilliantrot on Tan interior) for 8 years. Kids loved it then it seized the motor (M42) so I immediately went into the V8 possibility route. Fast track to today, I’ve acquired a running M60 from an e34 530 wagon (with Aluminum head and block) to include harness and ECU, a ZF320 from an e36, a non airbag steering column (84 318i) and other random bits towards the swap. I found out today that I will become a father for the third time (due in Feb) and I doubt my abilities to get this swap completed and be able to chase down small issues as needed. So just floating out there any interested parties to shoot any offers. The car is fairly clean with minor surface rust in battery well and cobwebs (read needs a detail), was already a manual car, sunroof not leaking etc. All that’s left for major bits is mounts, brakes, driveshaft and diff. The car is stock so maybe not much to translate over once swapped. Thanks for reading and please let me know if you’re interested and spread the word. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's the condition of the body and paint? i'd be interested in the car by itself - wouldn't want any of the v8 swap parts, though.

feel free to email me: e30austin at gmail dot com
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
      what's the condition of the body and paint? i'd be interested in the car by itself - wouldn't want any of the v8 swap parts, though. feel free to email me: e30austin at gmail dot com
      Body is straight and untouched from when I purchased in 2012. Been parked since 2015, so paint could use some refresh meaning a quality detail may be enough but ok not an exterior expert at all. In my opinion if I keep the car and finish the swap I would wrap it until I could do new paint but that is just what I would do. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X