Portland Area wheel refurbish / paint BBS RS 3 piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portland Area wheel refurbish / paint BBS RS 3 piece

In lieu of actually being able to buy a car for myself at the moment I may have found my way into a project to help a friend out. He has a nice black e28, that he wants to start to refurbish now that he's moving into leasing a new daily. The wheels in question are some variant of bbs-rs's that the previous owner stripped of the paint to go for the raw metal look. Of course now a couple years down the road they look really beat and are going to be probably one of the first things to tackle.

Just like the title says, does anyone have input on any of the local shops that do wheel work? I'm super skeptical of yelp reviews as the higher ranked ones seem to specialize in gigantic show truck rims. Ideally any shops that might specialize in 3 piece wheels?

Unlikely that we'll go the DIY route on this particular aspect on the project as my friend is pretty goal oriented vs the journey and I'm happy as long as he doesn't mind the price tag.

Thanks y'all any info helps.

Stay away from WheelKraft NW. They butchered my RSes and are incredibly unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by E Coded View Post
      Stay away from WheelKraft NW. They butchered my RSes and are incredibly unprofessional.
      Damn sorry to hear that, what happened to your wheels?

Comment

Working...
      X