X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Atlanta Track Weekend November 20-21, 2021

2021 MVP Track Time Road Atlanta Track Event

Hi All:

Another fun year of Road Atlanta track action awaits for 2021. MVP Track Time is pleased to present our 13th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” Road Atlanta November 20th – 21st track event. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our run-group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock and/or paying an outrageous entry fee.

November 20 - 21, 2021: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 13th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for our Road Atlanta weekend is available on-line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:
    On-Line Registration:

Please feel free to join us at Road Atlanta November 20-21, 2021 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    Track Days, high performace driviing events, drivng schools

Phone: (314)249-3770
    E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Attached Files
    MVP Track Time :mrgreen:

MVP has been asked about entry fees for our November 20-21, 2021 Road Atlanta track event. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise” when registering. No membership fee, no extra charge for an instructor, just track time.

November 20 – 21, 2021: Road Atlanta:
    Weekend: $470
    Single Day: $275

All information and registration for the Road Atlanta event is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

We schedule a minimum two hours of actual track time (longer when possible) for each run group daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for drivers in the Novice run group.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All safe and courteous drivers are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta.

Feff
    MVP Track Time :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
    X