Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please recommend a BMW/Import Mechanic shop near The Oaks Mall,Gainesville FL32605

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please recommend a BMW/Import Mechanic shop near The Oaks Mall,Gainesville FL32605

Hello
    I had an E30ix restored and it’s just about done minus one issue. Can anyone recommend a BMW specifically shop near The Oaks Mall, Gainesville FL 32605 area? The car is about 3 to 5 mins north of that. This is the last gremlin needing attention to get this car home but, it requires a lift to fix the last issue. The transmission vent hose is most likely clogged causing trans fluid to leak out of the dip stick once it gets hot (Automatic). It should be a quick fix but my mechanic is not yet set up with full shop and equipment, he does not have a lift. I can flat bed the car to a shop but prefer it be something real close. I do not know anyone in Gainesville. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance​

Max

Originally posted by Max325ix View Post
    Hello
    I had an E30ix restored and it’s just about done minus one issue. Can anyone recommend a BMW specifically shop near The Oaks Mall, Gainesville FL 32605 area? The car is about 3 to 5 mins north of that. This is the last gremlin needing attention to get this car home but, it requires a lift to fix the last issue. The transmission vent hose is most likely clogged causing trans fluid to leak out of the dip stick once it gets hot (Automatic). It should be a quick fix but my mechanic is not yet set up with full shop and equipment, he does not have a lift. I can flat bed the car to a shop but prefer it be something real close. I do not know anyone in Gainesville. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance​

Max
    Hey, not sure of a shop close by to the mall, but the shop we took our E30 to in Gainesville when i lived there was Best Motor Works. Ask for Mickey. Unfortunately, they are on the other side of town just south of the hippodrome. There is an import shop just west of 75 on the south side of newberry, definitely closer

Comment

Originally posted by bw86newman View Post

Hey, not sure of a shop close by to the mall, but the shop we took our E30 to in Gainesville when i lived there was Best Motor Works. Ask for Mickey. Unfortunately, they are on the other side of town just south of the hippodrome. There is an import shop just west of 75 on the south side of newberry, definitely closer
      Hi
      Only saw this post today…Happy 4th of July. I decided to pick up the car and bring it down to have a local shop clean out the clogged vent hose. Picking it up this week. Thanks for the info.

Max

Comment

Working...
      X