No announcement yet.

NC Cookout @ Triad Park (Kernersville) on 7.25.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man im so bummed i couldnt make it. Work sucks. But hey ill be at the next one, looks great.

LoL image 31 on the V@V my car is next to the red e30. Awesome you cant see the dent in the door on the passenger side.
    1989 325i - sold
    1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
    1990 325i

Comment

well, i made it to Wisconsin today. When I get back, we'll plan out another one.

Comment

dang, I'm bummed that I had to work

looks like you guys had fun
        1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

depending when Victory Lane meet is, I'll plan another Bricknic in September around my schedule. Turn out should be even better.

I don't think I have a lot of time left in NC, so I'd like to make best of it.

Comment

wut where are you goin? Movin back up there?
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I'm graduating in December, need to be looking for a job. If I stay in Greensboro, I'll need to find a comfortable 20-30k job and start on my Masters. Depending how everything goes, I may have to move for a real grown up job.

As much as I love being a kid playing with cars, I have to do something. Don't worry though, before I go, we'll finish your car.

Comment

Nice turn out, wish I could have made it.

BTW, whose red non-sunroof coupe? Looks like a clone of my car just with different wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Gray S. View Post

BTW, whose red non-sunroof coupe? Looks like a clone of my car just with different wheels.

bmwguy87
                  sigpic

Comment

alrighty then, since I may be tied down for a while, how about planning another one if these?

Thinking a swap meet with pizza for Labor Day weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                      alrighty then, since I may be tied down for a while, how about planning another one if these?

Thinking a swap meet with pizza for Labor Day weekend?
                      Art, I'd be game for something if it's in Winston-Salem. I would've come to the Cookout but I just got out of the hospital and am pretty immobile with a broken leg.

If there arn't too many cars (10-15), we can do it at my house. Plus, you guys can take what you need off my 318is/S50. It needs to go to the crusher pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                        Art, I'd be game for something if it's in Winston-Salem. I would've come to the Cookout but I just got out of the hospital and am pretty immobile with a broken leg.

If there arn't too many cars (10-15), we can do it at my house. Plus, you guys can take what you need off my 318is/S50. It needs to go to the crusher pretty soon.
                        Whoa Stu, I hope everything is going a little better now.

Take care man.
                        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                        E36 325i sedan
                        E30 325i sedan
                        Volvo 945T

Comment

Plus, you guys can take what you need off my 318is/S50. It needs to go to the crusher pretty soon.
                          whoa whoa whoa whatcha got?
                          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                            whoa whoa whoa whatcha got?
                            Sent you a PM

Comment

Hey Stu, hope everything is alright. Hope your hospital vacation is nothing serious. Thanks, for a nice gesture as well, we'll have our next meet somewhere around Winston area again, it seems to bring out the most amount of people. We'll see what happens.

Why is your 318 going to a crusher?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                                Hey Stu, hope everything is alright. Hope your hospital vacation is nothing serious. Thanks, for a nice gesture as well, we'll have our next meet somewhere around Winston area again, it seems to bring out the most amount of people. We'll see what happens.

Why is your 318 going to a crusher?

The hospital was a week of hell, I'm thankful to be home now!

Regarding a meet, I've been given the OK to have it here at my mothers house (near Thruway, 1-mile from Business-40/Stratford Rd). I have a pretty large driveway and plenty of street parking. Have a grill also for a cookout. Just an idea, let me know what you think.

My black 318 is being parted just because the chassis is completely whipped. 370,000 miles, cracks in various parts of the unibody, some rust, and the front is slightly out of whack after an E36 M3 got in its way earlier this year. I'm finishing my dads project 318is in the mean time; I'll do another swap in a few years. For now I'm going to enjoy the M42. (Actually, I won't be driving until the end of the year because of the broken leg!)

Comment

Working...
                                X