BMWCCA Oktoberfest for 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMWCCA Oktoberfest for 2009

Well, no one has started the thread yet.. So, with 42 days and counting, I guess I'll pull the trigger. Who in the South East is going? I'm in for sure and I can speak for a few of the Global BMW guys (maybe a few local dudes).

Here's the BMWCCA Oktoberfest link

Here's the map to Road Atlanta for the BimmerMeet on October 3rd

If you're looking for food/ lodging/ stuff to do, post any questions here and us Atlanta people will have plenty of suggestions for you (good or bad).

I would like to go. just got springs and wheels for the e36. need shocks, and to do a couple maintenance items. thinking about s52 cams/injectors/chip/540hfm

went last year, met up with scabzzz and t3rd, had a blast
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Any E30 Gatherings at Oktoberfest?
      Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
        Any E30 Gatherings at Oktoberfest?
        I'm going to try and get one together for the show at least.. Getting the details together. I'll post up what I know as the show gets closer

Comment

BimmerMeet

Hey, I have Good News.

I found out that there is a free event at the BMWCCA O'fest 2009 for non-BMWCCA and BMWCCA members.
          It's called the BimmerMeet, and will be held at Road Atlanta on October 3rd at 9:00am-4:00am. I would love to see a whole bunch of e30ers, please go there...

If you plan on going, BMWCCA recommends that you go to their O'fest site and register. They said it's free, and just want to be prepared. They want to meet us, have a parade, and let us drive the track???

See you at Road Atlanta! :)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by unicorn; 08-24-2009, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I'll be there again, hopefully w/ my car too this year though.
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by unicorn View Post
              Hey, I have Good News.

I found out that there is a free event at the BMWCCA O'fest 2009 for non-BMWCCA and BMWCCA members.
              It's called the BimmerMeet, and will be held at Road Atlanta on October 3rd at 9:00am-4:00am. I would love to see a whole bunch of e30ers, please go there...

If you plan on going, BMWCCA recommends that you go to their O'fest site and register. They said it's free, and just want to be prepared. They want to meet us, have a parade, and let us drive the track???

See you at Road Atlanta! :)
              Clarification - the event is not an invitation to go drive Road Atlanta flat out. The words "let us drive the track" and "have a parade" are probably one in the same. This meet is in conjunction with the BMWCCA Club Race on October 2, 3, 4 at Road Atlanta. It is typical at club races to allow a "Parade Lap" during the lunch hour where attendees can tour the track, behind a pace car, for a lap or two. It is still cool to see the track from a driver's point of, but don't get too excited about haulin ass.

There will be all kinds of BMWs racing all day including a handful of Spec E30s. It would be very cool to get a huge contingent of E30s there.

Don
              Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Working...
              X