So.... Who is going to O'Fest ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So.... Who is going to O'Fest ?

Work (& money) restrictions will keep me from doing all the events I would like to.. But the main thing I am interested in is the
    Saturday Bimmermeet..

Who else is planning to attend ?

Are any of you doing the DE?

I will prob be down before the end of the week but I have a motel for Friday night the 2nd..
    Last edited by tn325i; 08-30-2009, 05:54 PM.
    sigpic

not camping out there? and we'll need some sort of way to get r3vers together.

Comment

I am going to try. Anyone from Florida want to organize?

Comment

Are you camping there Art?

If I can get away from here any sooner I would camp until Friday night.. But a motel room is too enticing...:)

edit;

Hey, we need an R3V flag to hoist up for a landmark... Would be easy to find !!
        sigpic

Comment

lol, get a bed sheet and spray paint r3v onto it

I kind of want to camp out there, Atlanta in late September is nice at nights, and if they have a Rush gym there, I'll take a shower there.

Comment

Ever been to RA ? It's a little ways out of Big Atl... May be a Rush some where close tho.. We are just a few exits from the big mall..
            sigpic

Comment

I'm driving down early Saturday morning for the Bimmermeet.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

I will probably gooooo
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Are any of you planning to camp out at Road Atlanta ? I know they allow it during races and the large events but I'm not sure they are doing it for this also. I can't find any info on camping for Ofest.
                  sigpic

Comment

You could call the BMWCCA office and ask them. Lean on the establishment, they are hoping for a big turn out for the Bimmerfest... I plan on being there at the Bimmerfest, too, but would love the chance to camp out.
                    Attached Files

Comment

You should come to some of the SE Rallies If you like camping... We gather spring and fall in the mtns close by the Dragon... Quite a few Atl folks are usually there.. They like to caravan also.. No one gets lost that way I guess....lol......
                      sigpic

Comment

I was there at Robert's gig. My "redhead" had the ground wire snap, hence it crapped out. But, it was a marvelous time for me though.
                        The 323ci is my date car.... the A/C works LOL. Chicks dig comfort, don't cha know. I plan on being at Robert's gig for sure, and look forward to seeing you and the others.
                        Thanks for the suggestion and yes, more Atlanta folks should go to the SE Rallies. Global Imports is the largest seller of Bimmers in the USA. There are a bout 4-5 "stealerships" here :)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by unicorn; 09-07-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I didn't recognize the updated JamJar 323... Look forward to seeing you again John.. Hopefully this time without any incidents or car issues..
                          sigpic

Comment

O'fest (Bimmerfest) accomodations

Cool deal, see you at Bimmerfest. BTW, are you camping somewhere? If not, I have a place for you, and I live in Atlanta.
                            Hey, it was a broken ground wire at the alternator. Yes, that simple.
                            ps. Lately, I've been going been to church.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the offer, I'm not sure yet how well the work schedule is going to allow freedom to do much. I will know closer to time tho..

I reserved a motel room for Friday night just in case I don't get down there before that.. Gotta be rested for the Bimmermeet at least..:).

Broken ground ??? Shame when something that simple will cause so many problems...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X