Vintage at the Vineyards Featured on the Cover of Roundel Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage at the Vineyards Featured on the Cover of Roundel Magazine

Vintage at the Vineyards is the cover story in the 9/09 issue of Roundel magazine. The article includes great coverage of the event and lots of pictures. You don't want to miss the next one coming up May 28-29-30, 2010. My wife and I have already made our reservations for next year. Here are a couple of my most memorable photos from this year.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

^ did Blunt earn those beads the right way?
    1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

I don't know. He was already wearing them when I got my turn.

Comment

How did you make reservations? I didn't see open registration yet, but you know I'll be there. This time we'll set up a r3v tent, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
          How did you make reservations? I didn't see open registration yet, but you know I'll be there. This time we'll set up a r3v tent, hehe.
          I made my motel reservations at the Hampton Inn in Dobson NC. I have not seen anything about automobile registration yet. I'm sure it will be out soon.

Comment

Haha, you can see me leaning against my vert in the backround of your entrance pic. No e30 pix though except the backend of an M3.

COTM

Comment

it was great. I love how we made entrance gazebo move back 3 times.

Comment

The Roundel article would have been bigger if it were an event for modern BMWs. It would have been nice to see coverage of more than just 2002's. I realize that they had a small picture of some E28's and the M1, but come on...

Comment

oh stop, we all know e30 dominate that magazine on regular basis.

Comment

^^Luls.

Comment

Working...
                    X