Orlando FL (and vicinty) People

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TehPilot
    Wrencher
    • Mar 2012
    • 207

    #136
    Check the member rides section. :))
    Nick


    Why have American muscle when you can get some German blow?


    instagram - tehcapo

    Comment

    • DTMbimmer07
      E30 Fanatic
      • Mar 2009
      • 1485

      #137
      Congrats!!! Defiantly looks a lot better then the one up north. 95k on it thats it?

      Comment

      • FL318is
        E30 Fanatic
        • Sep 2006
        • 1396

        #138
        Originally posted by TehPilot
        Anyone want to come look at a '90 coupe with me later today? It's that $4500 one fl318 posted.

        I noticed that one side of the car has pin stripe and the other doesn't. Repaint or faded. Hopefully it just faded but I'm expecting that it was repainted. I hope one of you guys can ride out with me to look at it!
        Sorry I missed your post. I work nights so I miss a lot.

        Comment

        • steve68
          E30 Addict
          • Jan 2013
          • 457

          #139
          Hello, I'm in orlando, just picked up a 90 IS alpine white that was being passed around on CL, missing some parts, been looking on this site, and the local yards in thieflo(bithlo)

          I had a couple of BMW's had a 85e, 88 325IS, and tucked away in the garage is a 60K 88M3, glass moonroof car, Steve

          I live out out east,
          88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

          Comment

          • FL318is
            E30 Fanatic
            • Sep 2006
            • 1396

            #140
            try LKQ on 50

            Comment

            • steve68
              E30 Addict
              • Jan 2013
              • 457

              #141
              I'll check, thanks
              88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

              Comment

              • DTMbimmer07
                E30 Fanatic
                • Mar 2009
                • 1485

                #142
                Got a set of AKG 75D tranny mounts for sale less then 500miles on them looking for 35 picked up
                Last edited by DTMbimmer07; 02-14-2013, 11:44 AM.

                Comment

                • TehPilot
                  Wrencher
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 207

                  #143
                  Looking for a set of euro smilies...
                  Nick


                  Why have American muscle when you can get some German blow?


                  instagram - tehcapo

                  Comment

                  • TehPilot
                    Wrencher
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 207

                    #144
                    Selling seat covers designed for the sport seats; both front and back. The fitment is second to none compared to other random covers you would get at autozone or pepboys. I'd like to get $250.
                    Email me at TehPi1ot@yahoo.com

                    Dtmbimmer07 can vouch on the fitment btw. :)
                    Last edited by TehPilot; 02-15-2013, 11:11 PM.
                    Nick


                    Why have American muscle when you can get some German blow?


                    instagram - tehcapo

                    Comment

                    • FL318is
                      E30 Fanatic
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 1396

                      #145
                      FYI

                      I hear Fields BMW Lakeland has a meet scheduled for Saturday the 23 of Feb.

                      Comment

                      • DTMbimmer07
                        E30 Fanatic
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1485

                        #146
                        Originally posted by TehPilot
                        Selling seat covers designed for the sport seats; both front and back. The fitment is second to none compared to other random covers you would get at autozone or pepboys. I'd like to get $250.
                        Email me at TehPi1ot@yahoo.com

                        Dtmbimmer07 can vouch on the fitment btw. :)
                        Post some pics up of them! But anyways they fit the seats perfectly and actually look good!

                        Comment

                        • Redfox
                          E30 Modder
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 834

                          #147
                          Also interested in Orlando/CT FL meets..

                          Comment

                          • Dougalicious
                            Noobie
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 2

                            #148
                            I don't suppose anyone here would like to show off their car to me, by which I really mean, let me sit in your car?

                            Odd request, right? I'm in love with everything that I've read and seen about e30s, but I've never actually been in one to see the real deal. Since my tax return is back I can start looking for a car to buy now, but I'm hesitant to drive around the Southeast only to find out it's a no-go in terms of comfort/practicality.

                            Comment

                            • flawdaboi407
                              Grease Monkey
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 324

                              #149
                              e30 m30 3.46 gears 75 wet shot hold on, hit me up in apopka
                              84' 318i m30b35 swapped!

                              Comment

                              • asetliff
                                Noobie
                                • Nov 2012
                                • 28

                                #150
                                Any meets in this area? Have a few friends who are all new to Orlando, looking for some car meets to check out?

                                Comment

                                Working...