Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check the member rides section. :))
    Nick

Why have American muscle when you can get some German blow?

instagram - tehcapo

Comment

Congrats!!! Defiantly looks a lot better then the one up north. 95k on it thats it?

Comment

Originally posted by TehPilot View Post
        Anyone want to come look at a '90 coupe with me later today? It's that $4500 one fl318 posted.

I noticed that one side of the car has pin stripe and the other doesn't. Repaint or faded. Hopefully it just faded but I'm expecting that it was repainted. I hope one of you guys can ride out with me to look at it!
        Sorry I missed your post. I work nights so I miss a lot.

Comment

Hello, I'm in orlando, just picked up a 90 IS alpine white that was being passed around on CL, missing some parts, been looking on this site, and the local yards in thieflo(bithlo)

I had a couple of BMW's had a 85e, 88 325IS, and tucked away in the garage is a 60K 88M3, glass moonroof car, Steve

I live out out east,
          88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

try LKQ on 50

Comment

I'll check, thanks
              88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Got a set of AKG 75D tranny mounts for sale less then 500miles on them looking for 35 picked up
                Last edited by DTMbimmer07; 02-14-2013, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Looking for a set of euro smilies...
                  Nick

instagram - tehcapo

Comment

Selling seat covers designed for the sport seats; both front and back. The fitment is second to none compared to other random covers you would get at autozone or pepboys. I'd like to get $250.
                    Email me at TehPi1ot@yahoo.com

Dtmbimmer07 can vouch on the fitment btw. :)
                    Last edited by TehPilot; 02-16-2013, 12:11 AM.
                    Nick

instagram - tehcapo

Comment

FYI

I hear Fields BMW Lakeland has a meet scheduled for Saturday the 23 of Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by TehPilot View Post
                        Selling seat covers designed for the sport seats; both front and back. The fitment is second to none compared to other random covers you would get at autozone or pepboys. I'd like to get $250.
                        Email me at TehPi1ot@yahoo.com

Dtmbimmer07 can vouch on the fitment btw. :)
                        Post some pics up of them! But anyways they fit the seats perfectly and actually look good!

Comment

Also interested in Orlando/CT FL meets..

Comment

I don't suppose anyone here would like to show off their car to me, by which I really mean, let me sit in your car?

Odd request, right? I'm in love with everything that I've read and seen about e30s, but I've never actually been in one to see the real deal. Since my tax return is back I can start looking for a car to buy now, but I'm hesitant to drive around the Southeast only to find out it's a no-go in terms of comfort/practicality.

Comment

e30 m30 3.46 gears 75 wet shot hold on, hit me up in apopka
                              84' 318i m30b35 swapped!

Comment

Any meets in this area? Have a few friends who are all new to Orlando, looking for some car meets to check out?

Comment

Working...
                                X