No announcement yet.

Orlando FL (and vicinty) People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEET! I wil give a call to a 2002 friend and try to get them out.

Guess I need to wash the car!

Who else on this board can make it?
    Last edited by FL318is; 01-07-2010, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaliyo View Post
      A friend of mine is heading over with his 2002 and his friends coming with a 2002 also......
      Ohai! Ja, I should be out in my 02, as long as it cooperates..

On a side note, holy cow I haven't posted on here in like foreverz, yo.
      If at first you don't succeed, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

its this saturday? jan 9th? what time?
        sigpic

Comment

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=158343

hello central

Comment

Looks like people are going.

"Saturday night 7 pm BMW owners are invited by the Vee Dub guys to meet up at Chic-fil-a in Winter Park on 17-92 Free Chicken Sandwich to anyone that shows up."

This Chik -fil-a is just south of Fairbanks Ave on 17-92 in Winter Park. I understand 7p is time.

I am a go. May be a little late because of work.

Comment

Aaron!!!!!!!!

Well im going for sure..... cars dirty but eff that its too cold out for me to was the car.....

Anyone wanna meet before beforehand?
              Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

Missed it! Got out late and I could not get the car out of the garage. Pics to follow.

Comment

I'm always down for a nice cruise through florida, all the way through 50. Next meet let me know!

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Great idea.

I say we look at March or April.

The First Cross - Florida E30 Run.

We could get the east coast boys to join up with us in Orlando. Then contact the Tampa boys for a Meet.

Plans will be posted on this thread.

Comment

yeeeeee!!!

Damn i needa start up that blog for us....
                      Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

What holidays are in March and April?

Comment

Spring break??? i think.....
                          Slamburglars Handbook:

Comment

OK.

Looking at 50 it kinda dies before it reaches the Gulf. I will look for a destination.

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
                              OK.

Looking at 50 it kinda dies before it reaches the Gulf. I will look for a destination.
                              Oh it goes straight to the gulf. Trust me. ALL THE WAY. haha. Leads to the shittiest beach known to man. Pine island.

I take 50 every time I go to orlando to hang out with my buds at usf.

But we should definitely get some type of cruise goin. I mean 50 is a pretty boring road, we don't have much in terms of nice mountain cruise ways here in florida.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                                Oh it goes straight to the gulf. Trust me. ALL THE WAY. haha. Leads to the shittiest beach known to man. Pine island.

I take 50 every time I go to orlando to hang out with my buds at usf.

But we should definitely get some type of cruise goin. I mean 50 is a pretty boring road, we don't have much in terms of nice mountain cruise ways here in florida.
                                OK, good. We could find alternate routes. There are some good roads in FL.

Also, what about a destination between the TPA side and ORL?

We are def going to do a cruise.

Comment

Working...
                                X