Orlando FL (and vicinty) People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando FL (and vicinty) People

I might be wrong but it appears as though we getting more people in Orlando and the general area registering here on R3V.

I would like to get something started in Orlando. I am not saying just Orlando. Hell, you can be from anywhere in the state as long as you are down with having Orlando as a central starting point/place to get organized.

If you are interested in doing some E30 stuff, sign in here. I will keep posting here everytime there is an event or even start one or two depending on group size.

So if you are an E30 driver and close enough to Orlando to participate, let it be known here.

HELLO!!!! I'm in Central Florida (Casselberry)........

Id be up to get something together.... although.... our local euro forum....

www.CFLEURO.net we are a much chiller forum them those damn CFBMW guys.... not saying there all bad but there for the most part really cocky..... (sign up please we need some freaking bmw's on this board!!!!!!)

We have a meet on Wednesdays over in Winterpark Village behind the AMC....

my name on that board is Omaliyo_e30 hit me up!
    Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

Excellent.

I will def check it out. There are probably about 10-15 "local" E30 drivers on R3V.

I think we can use this post as a initial contact point. My Tech is just up the road from you by the BK after 434.

Merry Christmas

Comment

i've been on this board for a while, but not so active. my car is now down for a transplant that i am still not sure how it's gonna go! Omaliyo i met you at fixxfest, how is your car?

Comment

Sup man!!!

what you putting in her m50?

My car is acting up a bit but once i get my new intake mani on hopefully she'll be back to normal.... then on to exhaust..... and more lowerz and rims! Then the idea in my head begins....
          Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

Looking forward to a group meet!

Comment

Originally posted by Omaliyo View Post
              Sup man!!!

what you putting in her m50?

My car is acting up a bit but once i get my new intake mani on hopefully she'll be back to normal.... then on to exhaust..... and more lowerz and rims! Then the idea in my head begins....
              S52, still hunting down the diff, and drive shaft, then exhaust.

and yes FL318is i will look forward to have a meet.

Comment

ohhhhh s52 eh!!!! nice!
                Slamburglars Handbook:

Comment

Yay for CFL people :)

Comment

WELCOME!

And the list grows! Any input on meets or cruises or DIY or scrap yard pulls, let it be known!

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
                      And the list grows! Any input on meets or cruises or DIY or scrap yard pulls, let it be known!
                      X2 on that one!

I am moving back to East Orlando at the end of the month so I will be trying to hit up some meets. Just put some weaves on the 325i today! Shes looking mighty fine!

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

For all the guys in the area..... there is oldschool BMW meet down at the chick-fa-le.....

"Saturday night 7 pm BMW owners are invited by the Vee Dub guys to meet up at Chic-fil-a in Winter Park on 17-92 Free Chicken Sandwich to anyone that shows up."

Quote from CFBMW.....

apparently there a bunch of older bmw's that go sooooo hehehe im going.....
                          Slamburglars Handbook:

Comment

I don't know if the 2002 guys are going. I will ask a friend.

At this point I can make it.

Comment

A friend of mine is heading over with his 2002 and his friends coming with a 2002 also......
                              Slamburglars Handbook:

Comment

Working...
                              X