NEED e30 shell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED e30 shell

Let me know what shells you guys have/know about. Looking for minimal/ no rust, original paint, no matter what condition, is preferred. Rolling is preferred but I will figure out how to get it home no matter what. Have truck and trailer and willing to travel atleast into GA and Carolinas for what i want.

Hopefully someone has something! Thanks

Budget?
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Your touring sadly is not in my budget. My budget is about 1k (looking to spend less, but its gonna cost if I have to drive to get it). I don't really need interior or anything other than a decent body. I have plenty of good suspension, engine, trans, etc. I totalled one and basically just need a good body to put everything in. It's gonna be a project.

Comment

The touring is not the only car we have or have access to. Budget is always important. We must get 10 calls/emails a week " I have e30...", "i need e30.."

I'll pm you tomorrow, there are some options.

L
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks a lot. I only mentioned the touring because you replied to my WTB ad with your FS ad for that car. I appreciate any help in finding a shell.

Comment

I've got an Alpine 87 325is coupe sitting in my driveway. Interior is gone, LSD is gone, and front diving board is toast but still has M20 engine and five speed. Body is in reasonable condition except rust hole near sunroof. Willing to let it go for $200. PM me and I'll email photos.

Comment

I have an 89 325i original paint, and in good condition, Has m20 in running condition but could use some work. I also have a bunch of spare parts and an extra m20 b27 engine to go with it. Just installed a new front suspension and have a spare set of new struts and a complete new front suspension kit to go with it. If you are interested I could let it all go for $1200.
              Because I said so, thats why.

Comment

Working...
              X