Wrecked 89 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrecked 89 325i

Ok I just got the car all tuned up and a fuel flooding problem fixed. I was driving to my parents house to change my oil when I hit a patch of ice and went sliding off into a ditch. The wreck pushed in my radiator and f@*ked up the fan and for some reason it now smells like fuel again so I have to fix that. But I am going to have to replace the low valence and quite possibly the bumper and oil cooler. If anyone has some of these parts they want to get rid of let me know. Thanks.
    Last edited by r3d e30; 01-22-2011, 04:45 PM.
    Because I said so, thats why.

Damm thats suck man! im selling a oil cooler but i realized it was u the free engine guy so fuck it, if u need it just pay shipping for it i dont know how much it would be.. but if u send me ur zip i can find out on monday and ship it tuesday.. let me kno
    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Thanks man. I do need an oil cooler. My zip is 37075. Let me know the shipping and Ill paypal you. Thanks. I think I found the front lower valance from a local guy. So hopefully I will get all this straighten out and fixed soon.
      Because I said so, thats why.

Comment

No problem, i let u kno tomorrow about the shipping cost, send me a txt if u can/want 786 370 6234.. my bank account its overdrafted so if u u want just do western union, im not gonna steal 20 bucks from u man,(u can have my dl number if need it) anywas its even better, w.u its 2 blocks away from my apartment, if it works for u let me kno, shoot me a txt so ill go tomorrow morning to get a shipping quote.
        no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Working...
        X