24V swap experts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24V swap experts?

My daily took a dump this morning and I'm wondering if there's any experts in the greater Charlotte area that might want to give some advice on solving my problem.

The low-down:

Fuel pump won't turn on. Jump it and the pump is fine. Replaced with new relay same problem. It's my daily and I'm stuck here without a way of getting to work. I've had the car on the road for over 2 years with no problems. Any help would be great.

I'm in Davidson

anybody have a peake tool

Comment

im a little down the street :D

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

dude, if you get that m54 going...i may be very interested in doing something similar!

I STILL have to get over there to meet you some day. Also, you should come check out our facility here in the pickens commerce park. If you ever get to needing custom parts made, we are DEFINITELY the place.

Comment

Access to a CNC?!

Check Us out on Facebook
          Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
          Full Product Line Tuning
          OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

3 or 5 axis? :-D ;)

Comment

3 would be fine. i have a project in mind.

Check Us out on Facebook
              Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Well get with me...perhaps we can work out some deals for some crap I need done/for my turd!

Comment

Word. Holla!

Check Us out on Facebook
                  Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

crank sensor

Comment

Check your CPS!

Can you describe some of the symptoms? Does it crank and not start?
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

same thing happened to me, it was starter.

Comment

Update: It ended up being the fuel pump relay. I like $13 dollar fixes!

Comment

ill be back in charlotte in a week or 2 depending on when my parts for my swap come in and id be down to give you a hand.
                            sigpic
                            ^Back in the game^
                            BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
                            FS thread:
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

Working...
                            X