E30 Owners - Charlotte, NC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aptyp
    replied
    take a few detailed pics and put them up... We'll walk you through this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jkersh
    replied
    I will pay you $$ to look at her for a few minutes

    Leave a comment:


  • Jkersh
    started a topic E30 Owners - Charlotte, NC

    E30 Owners - Charlotte, NC

    I spent some time tinkering today on the E30 and there are a few concerns and questions I have with the car that I would love for another E30 owner to take a look at.

    If someone who knows E30's pretty well could swing by for 20-30mins one weekend to check her out, I would greatly appreciate it.

    The engine bay seems extremely ghetto and sloppy (zip ties, extra hoses, twine..etc)


    If anyone does have time or is considering it please PM me or post back.

    The car is in the Mt. Holly-Huntersville Area.

    I will compensate you for your time / buy beer :)

    Thanks,

    JK
    Last edited by Jkersh; 03-20-2011, 06:01 AM.
Working...