E30 Owners - Charlotte, NC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chrisv006
    replied
    Ill try to snap some tomarrow, PM me your email address.

    Leave a comment:


  • whysimon
    replied
    perhaps I could see a pic?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chrisv006
    replied
    Originally posted by whysimon
    I'm in davidson and I could lend a hand if you need. I'm also looking for some seats if anyone has some
    I have some blue/gray sports (need some love) without the rails for sale....real cheap :) come get em!

    Leave a comment:


  • bloodshot-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by whysimon
    I'm in davidson and I could lend a hand if you need. I'm also looking for some seats if anyone has some

    what kind? i have a set of black comfort seats.

    Leave a comment:


  • whysimon
    replied
    I'm in davidson and I could lend a hand if you need. I'm also looking for some seats if anyone has some

    Leave a comment:


  • bloodshot-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by rThor432
    What are you doing to your car that I could possibly help with? Torquing lugs? By the way you need a sport decklid spoiler-- I have 2 that are white. What else do I have that you need... Oh yeah, 2 E30 M3 5-lug setups. You know you want the extra lug..



    ..

    i have a sport spoiler lol
    and as for the 5 lug DO WANT! ill give u my 4 lug for it ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by bloodshot-e30
    yea i was gonna say talk to ^^^ him hes pretty much a beast and i kno he wants to drive up here to help me with my car ;) lol
    What are you doing to your car that I could possibly help with? Torquing lugs? By the way you need a sport decklid spoiler-- I have 2 that are white. What else do I have that you need... Oh yeah, 2 E30 M3 5-lug setups. You know you want the extra lug..


    Originally posted by Jkersh
    Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it. I hope to get her up and running soon.

    Im in the market for an i motor right now mind if I check it out Ryan?
    Sure Jim, by all means. It is currently installed in my black car, which is in Monroe. I'll call you tomorrow. Keep in mind that we can also build a nice 2.7L stroker using your bottom end with the top end from my "i" engine(assuming the compression is nice..). It's easier than an engine swap, although it's nice to get rid of the stock ETA flywheel..

    Leave a comment:


  • bloodshot-e30
    replied
    oh yea i also have an I motor sumwhere lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Jkersh
    replied
    Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it. I hope to get her up and running soon.

    Im in the market for an i motor right now mind if I check it out Ryan?

    Leave a comment:


  • bloodshot-e30
    replied
    yea i was gonna say talk to ^^^ him hes pretty much a beast and i kno he wants to drive up here to help me with my car ;) lol

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by Julien
    i may be pulling a motor (m20b25) in north charlotte next week.
    I wish I knew that you needed one. I've got one that will turn into a boat anchor in the next couple weeks. (ie- free). Need a spare?

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Hey, thanks for the heads-up Mike. I appreciate that. I'd be glad to check your car out. I'm pm-ing you my number now.

    Ryan

    Leave a comment:


  • herbivor
    replied
    pm rthor. He's a E30 mechanic and lives in Mt. Holly/ Huntersville area.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jkersh
    replied
    Hey guys thanks for the replies. I picked up some parts for this weekend to see if I can get her to idle properly and attempt to figure out where my leak is coming from.

    Julien, sounds good to me, Where in North Charlotte?

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    i may be pulling a motor (m20b25) in north charlotte next week. pm me your number and i'll call you.

    payments accepted : bud light lime (it's getting hot outside, don't judge), taco bell and or cook out

    Leave a comment:

Working...