Southern Wörthersee May 20-22 2011 Helen Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern Wörthersee May 20-22 2011 Helen Georgia

SoWo - short for Southern Worthersee. a yearly gathering of European cars, particularly Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche in the town of Helen, Georgia due to its similarities to the Wörthersee region of Reifnitz, Austria. The Wörthersee Tour is the largest gathering of VAG (Volkswagen AG; VW, Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bently, Bugatti, Seat and Skoda) enthusiasts in the world that has taken over the Reifnitz, Austria area for more than two decades.
    This a VAG (VW, Audi, etc) show but has is open to other european makes. :o

My humble crew has attended since the start and will not miss it. There are typically >5 e30's, not counting our 3. The town, Helen, is very beautiful this time of year and its extra special when its mobbed by gear heads.

Who's in?

M52B28 OBD1 - G240 - S4.10
    Stuff for Sale: 24v swap parts

My buddy is caravanning down from philly. Wish it was closer dont feel like throwing up that much for gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pussy30 View Post
      My buddy is caravanning down from philly. Wish it was closer dont feel like throwing up that much for gas.
      Its great having your car, especially for the Sunday drive through the mountains. But its worth riding along. ;)

Comment

I'll be there, in my e30 no less. No A/C, no radio, no P/S, no reclining seat. I'll be chillin with the volvo crew, but taking out the e30 "show" (lol) track car.
        '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
        NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
        Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

I may have been to this event before. Hopefully rolling up there with a few ATL E30 owners.
          John

Comment

Originally posted by regnu View Post
            I may have been to this event before. Hopefully rolling up there with a few ATL E30 owners.
            Looking forward to seeing you. I'll be in a clapped out 318i sedan.
            Last edited by rightcoastbias; 04-09-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Will be good times for sure.
              John

Comment

I'll be there :)

We've got a group of around 30 cars of all makes (almost no VW's lol) coming down from New England
                Byron
                Leichtbau

Comment

We will be there, my whole crew about 25 cars coming from south florida. We have 2 cabins, both overlooking Helen.

Il keep an eye out for you guys, hopefully my E30 will be there, if not, taking the girls jetta

Comment

Originally posted by rightcoastbias View Post
                    This a VAG (VW, Audi, etc) show but has is open to other european makes. :o

My humble crew has attended since the start and will not miss it. There are typically >5 e30's, not counting our 3. The town, Helen, is very beautiful this time of year and its extra special when its mobbed by gear heads.

Who's in?
                    So how many are there?... 5 is a small number so even 6 > 5... I think you MEANT < 5 ;) Don't worry eventually Clemson will straighten you out....I hope...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBones View Post
                      So how many are there?... 5 is a small number so even 6 > 5... I think you MEANT < 5 ;) Don't worry eventually Clemson will straighten you out....I hope...
                      No, there have been more than 8.

Looks like the show is steadily growing in popularity. I look forward to meeting some of you.
                      Last edited by rightcoastbias; 03-30-2011, 06:50 AM. Reason: Indecision

Comment

we'll be staying at the super 8
                        '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
                        NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
                        Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxx_ View Post
                          we'll be staying at the super 8
                          Me too! Second story room for us
                          Byron
                          Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                            I'll be there :)

We've got a group of around 30 cars of all makes (almost no VW's lol) coming down from New England

awesome! when do you think you'll be rolling through upstate SC? (if you're coming down I-85)

and yes this show will be awesome! :D
                            09/1989 325i 4 Door
                            +M30 Swap
                            +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

Well i was gonna roll down with a crew of about 30 from stance works out of philly but I realllyyyyy wanna go to gutenfest too. FML

Comment

Working...
                              X