No announcement yet.

Dragon Run August 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it runs perfect, Just put a chip , and my Euro H1's in Wednesday. I need to replaced a few rubber hoses and boots here and there but it runs perfect. 25.8 mpg city driving. It has an oil leak somewhere that dosn't show up on the ground, I can smell burning oil up front. But I think it's the crank seal leaking some.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Cool man. Glad to see your up and running good. Hopefully I can make the dragon trip but if not Ill be on the next one.

Josh K

Comment

may have to pass on this one. :(

need to finish up a couple things before bringing the baby bimmer back up there.

Comment

wont be there!!!!! I wish but i cant, My girl leaves for Georgia monday unless she wants to mke it up there for a dragon Run!!!! I will find out :o
          1989 Turbo 325is
          87 ETA Dinan Stg 2

Comment

Guys, I may not be able to make it. My mom just got a call that my Grandfather and his wife were in a Head on collision. He is in critcal condition and his wife may be dead(they said there were fatalities). He are heading to Kingsport right away this afternoon. So I may or may not be around this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
              Guys, I may not be able to make it. My mom just got a call that my Grandfather and his wife were in a Head on collision. He is in critcal condition and his wife may be dead(they said there were fatalities). He are heading to Kingsport right away this afternoon. So I may or may not be around this weekend.
              Totally understand Ely....Let us know their condition. Seriously hate to hear about this dude.
              Trevor Ely
              '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
              '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Ely. Can everyone that is going post on here so we know who to watch out for? I am planning on going for sure. If anyone wants to meet in Knoxville let me know.

Comment

VERY good chance we'll be there.

Trying to get some local participation.
                  Trevor Ely

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words. We are up in Kinsport now, A 50 some year old lady driving a van crossed over the double yellow off of 66 and hit my Grandfathers Subaru headon, My grandfather, his wife of 2.5 years, her son, and her 2 grand children were in the car. His wife and her son Died(I'm assuming at the scene, they won't tell us anything thanks to Hippa crap), The 2 grand children are ok, one has a broken Femur, and the other broke her jaw and collar bone. My grandfather is doing as best as he can, he was in poor health before hand, and has MANY injuries from the wreck. Here is the short list
                    Broken C2(No spinal cord or brain damage)
                    Broken Collar bone
                    3-4 broken ribs
                    Compund break of his right elbow
                    Fractured wrist
                    Broken Femur
                    Both legs broken in the same spot
                    Broken right ankle.
                    As of last night, he was aware of us being here and would squeze our hands and respond. He had a late night surgery and got out around 1 a.m. so we've yet to see him today. The doctor fixed his life threating injuries and said he'll have a very long recovery ahead of him.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Ely. Best of wishes from all of us! I WILL be attending tomorrow. There will be also a M Roadster and another 325 coming along with us here from chattanooga. So we are meeting at the gas station on the N.C. side of the dragon correct?

Josh K

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ely. Praying for you and your family.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Man I am sorry to hear that!! I will pray for your family, thats not good at all.
                          1989 Turbo 325is
                          87 ETA Dinan Stg 2

Comment

Gees, i'm really sorry to hear about this man...can't imagine your grandfather's situation.

My family sends our love and prayers.
                            Trevor Ely

Comment

I have not read this thread in a while. sorry to hear all this Ely.

But, is everyone else still on? it is tomorrow, right!!

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1
                                I have not read this thread in a while. sorry to hear all this Ely.

But, is everyone else still on? it is tomorrow, right!!
                                Yeah, and there's a few from SEBOC that area also coming...should be a nice, relatively small group.
                                Trevor Ely

Comment

Working...
                                X