No announcement yet.

Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a set of basketweaves for sale?
    1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
    1990 325i 24v
    1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

I was looking for some also but figured I'd wait and just get some proper wheels. Although there's a set of bottle caps for sale in bartram for 125 on CL. Just a thought
      DENY IGNORANCE!
      Schwarz 325-totaled
      brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
      don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

I already own those ones. I need a set of weaves for my car though :)
        1990 325i 24v

Comment

bump

Comment

I'm in Orange Park. I just bought 2 E30s. First one is a 89 sedan automatic that I'm parting out, second is going to be my daily and it's a 91 sedan 5-speed.

Originally posted by kpeng View Post
            I'm in nearby Gainesville!
            I know this is a year old...but I remember Kpeng from E46Fanatics....nice E46 you have....still have it?
            sigpic
            Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

I just scored a complete(minus the front end) 1996 328 so I will be doing a 5 lug swap probably by end of summer and then I'll probably sell my basketweaves.

This is the drivers side but they are all in this condition.

Originally posted by andrewm View Post
              Anyone have a set of basketweaves for sale?
              Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
              I was looking for some also but figured I'd wait and just get some proper wheels. Although there's a set of bottle caps for sale in bartram for 125 on CL. Just a thought
              sigpic
              Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

How much do you think you'll want for the full set?
                1990 325i 24v

Comment

I still have most of these. I would love to hook a local up with some of these parts, they are just taking up too much room in the garage.

Comment

hey poorboys, you wanna sell me the si board so my tach and temp gauges can start working again?

wat part of OP are you in. i lived in oakleaf for about 2-3 years
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

New here, i like at the beach, kinda, and i got this from flemming island a few weeks back, it is currently on the westside on the corner of crystal springs and blair road if anyone is familiar with that area.
                      sigpicInstagram: bir_madhatter
                      Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/connor.mcco...57?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

^nice find you should bring it out tonight! Aaaand on that note bump for tonight's meet

Comment

Yeah, i couldnt bring the car out do to it needing a driveshaft. and stuff like that. But i feel i talked to you tonight, im friends with the guy with the black 318is slick top with a m50 swap.

Comment

Yup that was me, can't wait to see it in person.

Comment

got a set of AC schnitzer type 2 wheels for sale 5x120 17x8 et38 if anyone is interested just had the lips remachined but they still need to be repainted looking for $800.

Also have a set of 7.5 contours for $300

Comment

Originally posted by carguy101 View Post
                                Yup that was me, can't wait to see it in person.
                                it should be out there in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X