No announcement yet.

Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Coast BMW holds their meetings on the second Tuesday of every month at Sneakers on 9A/Baymeadows @ 7pm. There's a pretty big following. Anyone know of any other gatherings?

Comment

There is a meet tonight at 3fx on baymeadows. heres the event page i hope to see you guys there. http://www.facebook.com/events/41657..._mall_activity
      sigpicInstagram: bir_madhatter
      Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/connor.mcco...57?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

Anybody make it out to the CCA gatherings?
        DENY IGNORANCE!
        Schwarz 325-totaled
        brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
        don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
          Anybody make it out to the CCA gatherings?
          Yeah, I went this month. The next one is the second Tuesday of the month at Sneakers by Baymeadows/295.

Comment

I should roll the Right Hand Drive euro 730i down there with some parts loaded in the trunk to sell at the gathering, I was asked several times about 15 or so years ago to joined, and just never was into the hanging out thing, more of the introvert socially but business aspect wise, not so, but then I though, I can build my customer clientele and bank some money and be more moblie then what I am now.
            SHAWN

Comment

I know this is an old thread but im in jacksonville. I drive a '90 325is on BBS lm's, new injectors, magnaflow crap exhaust, and bilstien and h&r shocks and springs. Im definitely down to meet up and grow the bmw/e30 crew.

Comment

I see you at my school all the time, I have the red 325is. Nice car. Very clean.

Comment

where do you go to school, dude? and is there a meet tomorrow?

Comment

beaches. haha and there used to be, i feel the location moved to twisted kilt at tinsletown, it used to just be in the tinsletown parking lot by wild wings.

Comment

Jacksonville and surrounding areas:

I would like to organize an event to gather the e30 community together. I was thinking maybe a cruise from somewhere in the north of town, say Fernindina Beach to St Augustine. Back road driving, some coastal roads too. I figured we coudl end at like a restaurant in St Aug, liek the Conch house for food and beer.

Let me know if you would be interested so that we can begin planning. I'd like to get as many as you as possible. e30/e28s are encouraged but other Bimmers will be accepted

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

What a splendid idea my good fellow....wish i had thought of that!
                        '89 325i 5-speed, 2 door, lowered.....many mods soon to come

Comment

Thats a good idea. I am definitely in.
                          DENY IGNORANCE!
                          Schwarz 325-totaled
                          brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                          don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

That's 2! Come on guys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

I'm down for it. I live in OP, drive a 1991 325i, crap black paint, basketweaves and smiley headlights.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                              sigpic
                              Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
                                Thats a good idea. I am definitely in.
                                hey kwill, saw you in the chipotle parking lot in towncenter tonight, clean e30 good looks man

Comment

Working...
                                X