No announcement yet.

Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pending sale of 325i, deposit being taken this week. I have a set of 16in Keskin rims for sale with good tires for sale. I will post in rims and tires section later today or tonight,
    I will work out a deal for local E30 family members here with possible delivery to any where in Jacksonville and Savannah area with deposit or sale. I don't really want to ship them but if the offer is right I will. I am looking for $900 obo (meaning I will take less if it is reasonable for fast sale) or part trades on various snap on tools and cash as well. Want to get my snap on box filled alittle more with certain 1/4 to 3/8 ratchets and other tools I am looking for or missing from previous owner I got it from. If interested you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com and I will be glad to email pictures till I post them on the forum here is the link for everyone,

SHAWN

CAR IS SOLD TO JAMES AKA VR2JETTA
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 02-08-2014, 07:50 AM. Reason: CAR IS SOLD

Comment

meet and greet with swap meet to make me happy in Jacksonville area

I been talking to kwill22 about doing a meet and greet at my buddy new shop with a swap meet to make me happy to sell my used parts where he started a few months ago. We are figuring out a grand opening date and different concepts to use and make it stand out from all the other independent repair shops in town. I will have him post on my thread what he wants to convey to his customers on what that will be. As I help him out sometimes with older bmw's he gets in from his customers as I am familiar with them as I owned many of them over the years and I worked several years ago for a shop no longer around. I mainly work part time at home online and at a storage unit nearby with bmw parts and projects, because of special family situations, as he is open and works fulltime and currently I cann't work fulltime but in time situations might change. So I do what I can to help everyone.
      I will update once I know more on how he wants to formulate a plan
      SHAWN
      bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

Whats going on guys? Anyone happen to have an m3 muffler or anything along those lines?
        1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
        1990 325i 24v
        1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Looking for some lowering springs locally if anyone has them let me know.

Thanks
          sigpic
          Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Just stopping by to say hi

Comment

My bmw friends and I have, some new inventory in for parts and rollers currently we are parting out a E39 5speed 528i good drivetrain and parts remaining and then a 1985 325e autotragic as many call it. email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
              SHAWN

Comment

Anyone have the bmw rear wheel bearing tool i could borrow?
                1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
                1990 325i 24v
                1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Hey - new to Jax. Anybody here involved in track events or AutoX?

Comment

Originally posted by ukrbmw View Post
                    Hey - new to Jax. Anybody here involved in track events or AutoX?
                    Welcome. I'd like to do autoX but don't know of anything close. Whitehouse or Gainesville are the closest I've heard of plus I work weekends so that throws a lot of activities out of the window for me. What side of town are you on?
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

I want to try it but havent yet. Local division is called Buccaneer for SCCA

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

hi, just wanted to pop in and see whats happening. i am picking up my new to me '91 318is this weekend (hopefully) and was looking for some locals to hang out with. i have been in the VW scene for a long time and just sold my VW to get a 3 series.

any way, post any e30 get together's. id like to check them out.
                        sigpic

Comment

I just recently picked up a e30 vert to play around with but let me know if you guys meet up.

Comment

Looks like the jville crowd is growing!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

meet up today

Anyone up for an quick meet & greet I want to show off my finally running(but incomplete) 318i. May buy some of you junk.

Comment

Work weekends until 4 amd just saw this message. Dang. But we definitely need a meet and greet or something here sometime this summer. Our family is growing and we never have any activities.
                                DENY IGNORANCE!
                                Schwarz 325-totaled
                                brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                                don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Working...
                                X