No announcement yet.

Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet up this weekend anyone up for it? I'm looking to buy some parts if you have some.
    @ old city its a 280z my dream car!

Comment

i won't be out with the coupe for a few weeks becasue of this

and my front rotors are on back order and should be here in few weeks.

here is a bit of progress.

before

after

sigpic

Comment

did you buy those parts as a kit or did you put it together yourself

p.s. I hate your new headlights, they suck, you should give them to me to dispose of properly;);D

Comment

not a kit. i spent a lot of time comparing prices between local parts stores and online BMW vendors. it turns out between BavAuto and ECS i was able to get everything cheaper shipped to my door than buying in town.

yes those lights do suck. they are just Depo lights from ebay. $180 shipped, couldn't resist.
          sigpic

Comment

Meet idea any thoughts

Just throwing out ideas to you guys tell me what you think.

I went to autobahn indoor go kart track this weekend and it was a lot of fun. The go karts here are electric and go up to 50 MPH. On the weekends there seems to be a pretty long wait, but because this would be a car meet we would have time to check out each others cars.( bonus the track is in a office park so there is plenty of space to park) The track has a few race packages, but I think this one would be a good fit for us. Check these guys out at http://www.autobahnspeed.com/jackson...door-go-karts/

ADULT RACING - ROOKIE PACKAGE
            $65 per person
            14 lap practice race
            14 lap qualifying race
            14 lap final race race
            trophy for 1st place
            medals for 2nd and 3rd place
            winner's podium photo
            score sheet / race details
            45 minutes in our party room
            Annual Speedway License for all racers ($6 value per person)
            *8 person minimum
            Note: We can provide cake and soft drinks available for additional cost

(if you guys don't want to do the trophies and stuff they have a race package of $12 laps for $19.99 or 3 12 lap races for $50.00)
            Last edited by Bizzyboy904; 07-14-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Sounds like fun. I looked into them a couple weeks ago when I saw they had opened. I'm in.
              DENY IGNORANCE!
              Schwarz 325-totaled
              brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
              don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Cool if you know any other people on here get them to chime in on if they are interested or not. We would need atlease 8 people for the package deal I posted.

Comment

i'm in, i have a friend that has been a few times, so i should be able to get him to go.
                  sigpic

Comment

My best friend would probably go. He isn't on here or an E30 guy but it's another body and a good time
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

OK so thats 5, only 3 more people, We need to come up with a date and time then I will try to arrange things with the track so we wont have to stand in the long ass line.

Comment

i will try to make it. i been wanting to go and try their electric cars...lol
                        sigpic
                        323i MTEC1
                        Z3 coupe
                        E60 M5

Comment

I've been there. Pretty fun. If we could get a decent amount of people, I'd be down

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

So 7 people. We need 1 more person. Im thinking we go Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I can arrange things with the track if we can come up with a date.

Comment

i talked to my buddy and he said he is in as long as there is a break between the races. he was wore out after 14 laps.

i am ok with Friday thru Sunday as long as i have enough notice to take Friday off if needed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Has anyone done a timing belt/waterpump job themselves? I am capable of doing it myself, but guidance and experience as well as a second hand would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X