No announcement yet.

Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What day will everyone be able to do it. And we still need a place to do it don't we?
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Weekends are ideal for me, but PTO during the week isn't an issue either.
      My place isn't ideal since it's in Riverside/Apartment.

Comment

weekends are good for me. my place isn't good right now. i am having issues doing simple things.
        i can bring some air tools and my cooking skills.
        sigpic

Comment

Autobahn speedway in door Go kart race track is having a car show this Thursday 6pm - 10pm. I won't be going in the bimmer because of a broken oil pan. But I will be driving me 280z. You guys should come out.

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I'm in.
            DENY IGNORANCE!
            Schwarz 325-totaled
            brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Anybody still going out to autobahn speedway?
              DENY IGNORANCE!
              Schwarz 325-totaled
              brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Not gonna make it, Just got off work and i'm exhausted. I'll be in the Fleming Island area if anyone wants to drop by. Going to tackle the timing belt this weekend.

Comment

You working on the belt in FI?
                  DENY IGNORANCE!
                  Schwarz 325-totaled
                  brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

I went was a small show. Mostly stanced cars. It was OK. I saw no e30's... We need to bomb one of these shows ASAP!!! Next car show huge ,its on main st. Jax this Saturday 5-8. Let's go!!!!

Comment

@Kwill22 My parents' place is over in Eagle Harbor. I might as well make the best of this weekend and try to regain confidence in driving this car reliably.

Comment

Lol. Yea I hear you. Good luck with everything if you're not done already.

Where is the meet on main st.? Just got home from work.
                        DENY IGNORANCE!
                        Schwarz 325-totaled
                        brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Ended up not doing the TB job, wayy too hot outside. Hopefully i'll come around to it this weekend.

Comment

Well upper 80's and rain but it beats last weekends 111 degree index
                            DENY IGNORANCE!
                            Schwarz 325-totaled
                            brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

I live in OP off of Doctors inlet, can fit 5 cars in my driveway and have plenty off drinks if you guys want to meet up to do small jobs or just talk cars. I'm available EVERY Saturday.
                              sigpic
                              Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Would you all be open to Saturday at Poorboyz? Perhaps 10 am or so?

Comment

Working...
                                X