Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
    You just gave me something to do on Sunday. Hope to see others from up here there. I'll take some pics.
    sigpic
    2007 X3
    1992 M Tech Cabrio
    1988 Cabrio - sold
    2001 X5 - sold
    1997 e36 328 - gave to son

Comment

I'm thinking of going myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      323i MTEC1
      Z3 coupe
      E60 M5

Comment

so i finally got some time to work on my coupe. i was able to replace the ignition switch and passenger door. this means its drive-able again.
        so when's the next meet?
        we really need to do another meet. the first one was such fun and had a great turn out. its nice and warm out now so there isn't any excuses. cruse to the beach? lunch at an outdoor restaurant?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mlbryant8 View Post
          You just gave me something to do on Sunday. Hope to see others from up here there. I'll take some pics.

Did you go ?
          sigpic
          323i MTEC1
          Z3 coupe
          E60 M5

Comment

Yep. I posted some pic under a thread titled "Eurofest 2015" in this group.

Here is the link
            sigpic
            2007 X3
            1992 M Tech Cabrio
            1988 Cabrio - sold
            2001 X5 - sold

Comment

Looks like it was a great turn out.

sigpic
              323i MTEC1
              Z3 coupe
              E60 M5

Comment

More beemers than anything. Some really nice vintage ones. Kinda biased but there were too many newer ones for my taste. But you could tell there was a lot of pride in them. The beemers were also the cleanest of the ones out there. I drove about 110 miles to get there and was a little embarrassed with the condition of mine, bugs and all. :tsk:
                sigpic
                2007 X3
                1992 M Tech Cabrio
                1988 Cabrio - sold
                2001 X5 - sold

Comment

I was going to the show, but ended having to work on the car.

sigpic
                  323i MTEC1
                  Z3 coupe
                  E60 M5

Comment

Originally posted by mlbryant8 View Post
                    More beemers than anything. Some really nice vintage ones. Kinda biased but there were too many newer ones for my taste. But you could tell there was a lot of pride in them. The beemers were also the cleanest of the ones out there. I drove about 110 miles to get there and was a little embarrassed with the condition of mine, bugs and all. :tsk:
                    A car that has road dirt and bugs is a car doing what it was meant to do. Driven!

I went as well. Which car was yours? White vert with tech?

Comment

Yep. Was parked next to a red e36 vert. What were you driving?
                      sigpic
                      2007 X3
                      1992 M Tech Cabrio
                      1988 Cabrio - sold
                      2001 X5 - sold

Comment

weekend meet suggestion

4th of July weekend coming up. Suggest a meet somewhere and everyone bring any spare parts that they may want to sell to others that have been sitting around and collecting dust. Open to suggestions as to food. Can bring a dish to share when we know numbers or go somewhere to eat. Doesn't have to be the 4th weekend since some may want to engage in family activities. It can be the weekend after which gives more time for e30ers to plan. What say you people?
                        sigpic
                        2007 X3
                        1992 M Tech Cabrio
                        1988 Cabrio - sold
                        2001 X5 - sold

Comment

I tried to do a swap meet along time ago, and didn't get a response I was hoping for, I would be interested in helping to do one with you mlbryant8 as i have some bmw parts left, and always doing and getting new projects in all the time, I can get new and used parts at wholesale cost as well. I was once big into the BMW scene in Jacksonville in the early 1990's-2000 but backed out for a few years now slowly easing into again most of my business and sales are online and out of state,. I guess its convient for everyone these days, is what i guess I agree after the July 4th holiday would be idea me and others. Location not sure I can as my friend if he is interested as he just open his shop about a year ago. Shawn

Comment

My only problem is that I don't live in Jax. I am west of Gainesville and don't know any of the Jax e30ers or locations to meet. I will do what ever I can to keep up the momentum and whatever I can do from here. I am there two or three times a month, usually on weekends b/c my son and granddaughter are there, but I think it would be difficult for me to take the lead. But if no one else will, then I guess I will have to.
                            sigpic
                            2007 X3
                            1992 M Tech Cabrio
                            1988 Cabrio - sold
                            2001 X5 - sold

Comment

if you guys can wait until late July or early august, i should be moved into my new place and can host a get together there. as long as people will be respectful of my place i have no issues doing this.
                              i have a grill and plenty of fridge space and should have a 2 tap kegerator by then for those that want adult beverages. oh, and a 700 square foot, screened in back porch where the festivities will be held.
                              this could also be in addition to a 4th of july meet. if we come up with something else before hand.
                              sigpic

Comment

Late July sounds good to me. Something as simple as grilling some dogs would work and be economical. I would pitch in on the keg.
                                sigpic
                                2007 X3
                                1992 M Tech Cabrio
                                1988 Cabrio - sold
                                2001 X5 - sold

Comment

Working...
                                X