No announcement yet.

Fall SE Rally/Camping Planning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Matt had a problem with the work before.
    1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

well, i cant make it anytime between oct 8-16th. So anytime after that im good. I might bring the wife this time. See how that goes.
      sigpic

Comment

OK. So let's go with this date and post it up Robert. With such advance notice hopefully Tristan can trade :)

Comment

The park closes on Oct. 31st but this year that's on a Monday so if it is easier in Tristan we can do the last weekend in Oct. 27th-30th. The last week in Oct. And first week in Nov are also optimum for autumn colors.

Comment

Let's do the third week. It has become easier for me to trade off since we have a third man now.
            sigpic
            mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

That last weekend will be rather crowded if anything like previous years.. We would be lucky to get our usual spots.. 3rd weekend may be busy too, hopefully not as bad.
              sigpic

Comment

Seems Tristan is up for it. Let's lock in 3rd weekend. All we need to do is Steve gets there and takes the little pieces of paper/envelopes and marks off our spots and we just fill them with money when we get there. We'll get our spots! Could even park an E30 in each one so it looks like we are there. Thursday should be no problem.

3rd weekend! I have already locked in another new person. E39 m5 :) Blake and Nick said they were in.

Comment

Hey everyone, we had a great time and looking forward doing it again. Bobbi and Marley said their free that weekend, but Marie might be in China. We're talking about Oct. 20-23rd?

I believe my lemonade and apple pie consumption might lessen a bit (but then again the cold weather might provoke!)

Comment

Yes. That weekend :)

Comment

Sounds good then, Oct. 20th-23rd it is.

I will write up the official thread this weekend and change the format. I would also like to break up the monotony and actually plan different drives / activities for Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Let's do dragon to skyway to robbinsville. Mix ot up and hit the Wendys.

Go Karts... do it.

Comment

Originally posted by whysimon View Post
                          Hey everyone, we had a great time and looking forward doing it again. Bobbi and Marley said their free that weekend, but Marie might be in China. We're talking about Oct. 20-23rd?

I believe my lemonade and apple pie consumption might lessen a bit (but then again the cold weather might provoke!)
                          Glad your group came out! It was nice to meet you all and the kids..:D

Def come on out in the fall the lemonade and apple pie will be a plenty !..
                          sigpic

Comment

We are thinking of making Friday a trip to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for an activity (go karts) and lunch then make a trip to somewhere like Balsam and head through Cherokee.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Then Saturday we can do the 'regular'. I assume this route on Friday would get us back to the site so if we want to run The Dragon around 6-7 on Friday we could?

Comment

I've never been to the Wendys!
                                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Working...
                                X