No announcement yet.

The Official Fall 2011 Smoky Mtn. BMW Brodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....I'm out due to having to stroke a check for getting Wisdom Teeth cut out.

Comment

i too have to back out due to smashing the front of my car into an embankment.

Comment

Damn man... bad day for alot of people.
        sigpic
        mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Are ya'll there already?
          sigpic

Comment

Sure Steve and Steve are... lucky bastards.

Comment

Yeah, sometimes they get a signal up there... im heading up at 8 in the morning ...
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks to the amazing Robert K and fuckin' Barry, my car is back on the road :D

Comment

F...ing barry!! Lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TS87325IS View Post
                    Yeah, sometimes they get a signal up there... im heading up at 8 in the morning ...
                    Really? Leaving at 2pm from Alpharetta... stop for a little food. Then on way!

Comment

See ya'll there...
                      sigpic

Comment

Spent Fri. evening chillin' by the fire. Had a great time meeting some folks, talkin' shop & cutting up. Sorry I missed you Robert - hope everything turned out OK concerning the get-off on the dragon. :( Off to bed for me, gotta cook a gazillion burgers tomorrow for the High School band competition. :up:
                        DJW

Comment

Good times.

Comment

Meat monsters and waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles vulchers!

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                              Good times.
                              Pics?
                              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I had a great time and it was cool to meet everyone. See y'all at the next one!
                                Originally posted by kronus
                                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                                X