The Official Fall 2011 Smoky Mtn. BMW Brodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
    its the rule of halfs. People like the idea of going but never show up.

36? more like 18

18 will be a crowd...lol... I believe it when I seez it !
    sigpic

Comment

yea. well i know james and kerry wont be there and they are signed up. Just zach,triston and I from columbia this year.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh crap, was hoping to see the whole crew.
        sigpic

Comment

Damn, kerry and james bailed?
          sigpic
          mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Well I have me, nick and blake at least. Working on Alex and Barend. Oh and Jon Beales is a for sure as well. So that is at least 4. Hoping for more.

Comment

I know as far as Knoxville is concerned Adam, Barry, Matt, Luke and Preston are coming.

What happened to James? I thought he just bought an E30.

Comment

Oh well, may end up with just the core group.. Still have fun though...
                sigpic

Comment

As always...
                  sigpic
                  mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Sevierville will have 2....Myself(andrew) and my friend in an E46(Cody). Plus a passenger.

Comment

Weather looks great Thursday and Friday. Saturday Accuweather says cloudy with a slight chance of isolated showers. Lets hope they are isolated elsewhere in the mtns that day.

Looks like perfect driving and go-kart weather on Friday though.

Comment

So we ARE doing the Go-Karts?

Comment

James has no cash to make it after the E30 purchase.

My Vert will not make an appearance do to time constraints with the turbo build :( I will be riding shotgun in Matt's car/truck thing with the Triumph in tow.
                          1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                            James has no cash to make it after the E30 purchase.

My Vert will not make an appearance do to time constraints with the turbo build :( I will be riding shotgun in Matt's car/truck thing with the Triumph in tow.
                            Sent both you and James a PM on FB.

Comment

Less than a week to go... Weather is going to be 60s and 40s in town here. Might get cooler up there... May want to bring your long johns in case...
                              sigpic

Comment

Geesh. Yah I hope our boy brings lots of wood cause them Georgia boys like to burn that fire!

Comment

Working...
                                X