Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I blew up my motor and I need help.....thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blew up my motor and I need help.....thread.

Hey guys, I'm usually more of a looker on here but I need some help. I have an e30 that the head went out on (along with quite a lot of other things) and I need to find a replacement.

I am also interested in doing an m50 swap if I can find one of those instead.

I'm located in Charleston. SC but I can drive a few hours if need be.

Help me out, I'm stuck driving an s13!

I have a complete M20 with a 5 speed attatched along with a seta bottom end. Message if interested...

Comment

Messaged you, but I never heard anything back. I'm still looking guys!

Comment

I've got an M42 + transmission + driveshaft + complete wiring harness + ecu for sale that I just pulled for my S50 swap.

All of which have 126k miles on them, and are in great shape. The transmission needs new mounts, however.

Comment

Thanks, message me how much you want for everything. Although I am looking for an M20 I'm looking into all options.

Comment

Ive got plenty of stuff and im not too far from you.

Check Us out on Facebook
            Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
            Full Product Line Tuning
            OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Message me what you have and prices please. Thanks for all of the feed back.

Comment

Pmed

Comment

want to buy a turbo m20??

" WHY DO YOU NEED 300HP TO DO THE SPEED LIMIT?"

Comment

Maybe. PM me how much you want and pictures dude. You have my attention.

Comment

Ive got an m30 with ecu and all acc. with 150,000 miles for 250. Also have a 5 speed getrag 250 with 80 ,000 for 200

Comment

ive got a m20 complete in columbia. laying on my shop floor. Pulled it for a m52. Can meet half way.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ive got a M50V ready to be swapped ;)

Check Us out on Facebook
                          Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                          Full Product Line Tuning
                          OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X