No announcement yet.

2011 Octoberfest! NC Fall Gathering Oct 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since my car is finally done I think I'm gonna head up for this, finally meet some other locals in person.
    88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
    We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      verts are taking over? I am loving this.
      I think I have only ever seen 2 verts up close evar! yay for new people!
      "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Working on it...e30 has been severely neglected during the move. I have a ton of parts on order but I doubt I will have time to get them on prior to the event. We may swing up in Laura's new ride...

Comment

Is her new car a Mini?

Comment

Patrick, unless you're seriously doubting your e30, you better bring it

Comment

Depending on how the weather is I may bring the euro s52 car, but I will be there. Also a 260z maybe following me if he has nothing to do that day.

Comment

weather will be PERFECT. 71 high and sunny

Comment

Originally posted by Ryane30guy View Post
                  Depending on how the weather is I may bring the euro s52 car, but I will be there. Also a 260z maybe following me if he has nothing to do that day.
                  it's all good, another datsun owner will be bringing his truck-motor swapped 240sx.
                  '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
                  NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
                  Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxx_ View Post
                    it's all good, another datsun owner will be bringing his truck-motor swapped 240sx.
                    But 240sx's come stock with a truck motor....

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
                      Is her new car a Mini?
                      It is, '06 R56 Cooper S. Sweet little car. Her Audi was at the point it needed a ton of work. We decided that it was best to grab her something more sporty before we start producing offspring. It was between the 135 and the Mini and you see where we ended up.

I am seriously doubting the e30 at this point. The shocks are blown, throttle cable needs replaced, oil pan gasket is leaking again, needs a valve adjustment and now the right side bracket on the accelerator pulled out of the floor board due to some rust I didn't know was there.

The good news is I have a new set of Konis, new throttle cable, oil pan gasket, E36M steering rack with all the trimmings and a new wire-feed welder to fix that rust spot. Sadly, I am slammed at work and don't have the time to get it fixed before the weekend. This is not to mention that the garage is still full of boxes from the move. However, if I can pull it all off on Saturday we'll be there in the e30...

Comment

damn, Patrick. Makes me reconsider bitching about putting my interior back in, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxDriver86 View Post
                          The shocks are blown, throttle cable needs replaced, oil pan gasket is leaking again, needs a valve adjustment and now the right side bracket on the accelerator pulled out of the floor board due to some rust I didn't know was there.

The good news is I have a new set of Konis, new throttle cable, oil pan gasket, E36M steering rack with all the trimmings and a new wire-feed welder to fix that rust spot.
                          yep, sounds like a true e30 owner!! Also sounds like a quote from some classic british car owners...
                          '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                            damn, Patrick. Makes me reconsider bitching about putting my interior back in, lol
                            And I was gonna complain about cleaning my weaves.

Anyway, whos in for a caravan from Raleigh? Matt? Andre? Patrick?

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                              And I was gonna complain about cleaning my weaves.

Anyway, whos in for a caravan from Raleigh? Matt? Andre? Patrick?
                              Yeah, I'm in for a caravan. Not sure where you want to meet, I'll be coming up from Holly Springs. I was planning on taking Rt 1 over and leaving around 8:30 - 9ish.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
                                But 240sx's come stock with a truck motor....
                                precisely... :P It's a KA.
                                '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
                                NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
                                Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Working...
                                X