Knoxville dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knoxville dudes

To everyone I met at cars and coffee today, good to meet yall.

Come out to the Barley's meets, should be every friday around 8 or so in downtown Knoxville. Would be nice to have a good e30 showing.

Brb, Dragon :D

Had no idea that they had meets at Barley's but definitely interested in meeting up with some fellow enthusiasts. I'll be sure to bring Buck Nasty and the krew.

Comment

There were some good looking e30s there!

Comment

Had no idea! Sounds like a good time! How late does the Friday meet go? I work friday evenings...
        (OO=[][]=OO) 1990 325i

Comment

The Friday night meets are pretty cool.
          Originally posted by z31maniac

If more E30 guys went to the track vs hard parking on steelies at Kroger's that could probably happen.

Comment

never been or heard of it..interdasting....
            sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

Join the Knoxville Car Enthusiast group on Facebook, thats where meet info gets posted!

Comment

ahh man firday night class... damn it

Comment

Took the wife out to eat at Barley's last night and didn't see any E30 action out there. Was the meet moved or date change? I didn't see anything posted on the Facebook group.

Comment

hmmmm saw a slick green/grey e30 a couple weeks back at Barleys. Didn't realize it was a thing. Might bring my hoopty out if anything is going on thsi weekend. I saw Li out there in the Cobra and a few imports but no other E30s under the bridge.

Comment

I won't be at the meet on friday, I'll be back in Nash doing some prep for my next track day.

Comment

Originally posted by 72ratcamaro View Post
                        hmmmm saw a slick green/grey e30 a couple weeks back at Barleys. Didn't realize it was a thing. Might bring my hoopty out if anything is going on thsi weekend. I saw Li out there in the Cobra and a few imports but no other E30s under the bridge.
                        Yeah that was me. I took my wife out to Barley's to see if anyone else was going to show but never seen any other E30s.

Comment

I'll be out there next week for sure. Lets see how many e30s we can get out there.

Comment

Where does everyone usually park? Last time I parked in the $5 parking lot right across the street from Barley's.

Comment

Under the overpass, from what I remember

Comment

Working...
                              X