Charleston Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charleston Shops

I'm looking for a decent shop to take my 325ic in the north charleston/charleston area. Does anybody know of any reputable guys who will take care of it when i can't? Nothing too fancy, average maintenance when money is worth less than time.

total bmw/mini services

its on cross county

Comment

I highly recommend European Road and Racing on Rivers in N. Charleston. Karl and Martin are extremely knowledgeable and more than fair when it comes to working on your car. I had major issues with my 87 last year, and they took complete care of my car, and charged me FAR less than they could/should have... I have had zero issues with my car since I took them to last spring...
      87 Alpine/Cardinal 325is (R.I.P)
      96 E36 M3 - Dinan'd

Comment

Total mini/bmw didn't do a good job:

They didn't fix the problems that i pointed out, but other things that had no effect. Expensive, and after i found a burn on my passenger seat caused at their shop, challenged my integrity.

I had a great experience Exclusive Bimmers in Mt. pleasant, on the other hand.

Comment

Look at all the old noobs, lol. I don't have any advice for shops in Charleston, sorry, just wondering if you guys get together. I travel to Charleston occasionally, love that port.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
          X