Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

south florida e30 meets ? anyone near fortlauderdale / broward county ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

south florida e30 meets ? anyone near fortlauderdale / broward county ?

my m50 swap will soon be finished , then saving to boost that lil bad bitch

just seeing if anyone knows of any meets around here , or hang with a bunch of people that have e30's . right by my house in coral springs , broward county , there are car meets every thursday in a burgerking parkinglot and meets every sunday i believe at some pizza place . also theres car meets not to far away by alligator alley and state road 27 I believe . ALOT of cars go to 27 , literally 200+ cars and they race and all . when i had my srt4 neon i use to go there all the time and run people . its fun as hell and its just like fast and furious , so i would like to ride out there with a couple e30's lookin clean as hell and just stunt !! lol post if your around and down guys

I've been to that Coral Springs meet, lots of cars.
    Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Brian e30 View Post
      its just like fast and furious
      like fast and furious
      fast and furious

Comment

Inquiry

Where and when in Coral Springs?? Am going to go to the one at Taft and Flamingo tonight unless the other one is better... Please let me know.. Weather is great and i want to drive drop top!!!:p
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nicky51 View Post
          Where and when in Coral Springs?? Am going to go to the one at Taft and Flamingo tonight unless the other one is better... Please let me know.. Weather is great and i want to drive drop top!!!:p
          they have them every thursday at the burgerking parkinglot on university and ramblewood

Comment

the one at Taft and Flamingo is were the 30's come out,its in the char hut plaza.next Thursday me and my buddies are going out there

Comment

Working...
            X