Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many E30s are going to Florida Bimmer GTG at crandon park??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many E30s are going to Florida Bimmer GTG at crandon park??

For those of you who havent gone.. These guys had an event at CB Smith park a while back and the turnout was excellent... So im wondering how many of the E30 bad boys are going this Saturday... Lucky for me,this one is pretty close to my house... Should be real nice weather and a good time.. Lets show these e90 guys whats up!!
    sigpic

whats the address?

Comment

I am going only have an e28... but i am in the market for a clean DS 318is

Comment

Alright!!!! Finally a few responses.. Man its so hard to put people together down here in Miami and where theres probably the most Bmws in the state... Anyways, Its at Key biscayne in Crandon Park.. Dont know the exact address at the moment but their flyer is posted on this forum...If not then just google Florida Bimmer getogether at Key biscayne and you should find out the info.. I know its on e90post and a lot of e90s are going. I would just like to see an old school section....:D
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nicky51 View Post
          Alright!!!! Finally a few responses.. Man its so hard to put people together down here in Miami and where theres probably the most Bmws in the state... Anyways, Its at Key biscayne in Crandon Park.. Dont know the exact address at the moment but their flyer is posted on this forum...If not then just google Florida Bimmer getogether at Key biscayne and you should find out the info.. I know its on e90post and a lot of e90s are going. I would just like to see an old school section....:D
          Lets be real tea here.. most of the BMW's on the road are 3 series driven by woman who's husband/father bought it for them... and the occasional 5 series driven by the old guy who has the money to truly enjoy the cars, but never really becomes involved with them.

I do see quite a few e30's but I never have the chance to get to speak to the drivers.. And I've only seen 1 other e28 and it was beat.(no bumpers/ dents/ faded paint/ trashed interior)

Comment

I'll prob be there. look for a white 5lug 30 with charcoal contours.

Comment

Thats true too..But ive seen my fair share of nice BMWs around from old 6 series to e28s as well ..I will be definitely looking out for the e30s tomorrow so whoever comes down we can chat. What i didnt see on this whole thing was a time.. I think i had heard around 11 or so which sounds about right...Anyways,see u guys tomorrow!!
              sigpic

Comment

In the link I posted near the bottom of the OP it says 11:30 so I would say you heard correctly.

Comment

How did this go? any pics ?
                  --Hayden--
                  '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                  '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                  '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                  www.G2IC.com

Comment

I missed it for an interview :c

Comment

It was just OP, myself, and a guy from active, with if I remember correctly an M50 swapped 325 the rest e90's and older. I was disappointed(no old school cars), but there were a lot of 1 M coupes so that was cool I guess. Pics are up on the e90 website.

Comment

Working...
                      X