South FLA people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South FLA people?

is there a large group of south FLA people in this forum?? I live a little less then north of miami and i was just wondering is there where any good meets? also is there every and huge e30 meets? id be down for a long drive is the meet was big enough.
    my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

There is about 5 of us in miami that I know of. A good weelky meet is charhut in broward on thursdays.

Comment

When??

Thats where i went this past thursday and not one single person.. Got there at 920 and left at 10.. Was i at the wrong time??
      sigpic

Comment

damn 5 people. lmao that a lot =(. i was hopeing for a lot more. broward is to far of a drive for 5 people. althought i would like to finally meet some other e30 owners
        my build thread:

Comment

I'm down to meet up. I'm in North Miami/ Miami Shores.
          Nancy|1991 318is
          Bessy|1985 325e

Comment

Im in the process of starting a sort of business i wont go into to much detail yet but hopefully it will be off the ground in a year or so and i will be organzing some meets hopefully pretty big ones. Big enough to make trips worth it. I would love to meet up with some fellow e30 memebers, even if its not an e30 meet it would be dope to ride out with a couple other e30 guys. im in palm beach county =/ all the good shit is orlando and miami =(
            my build thread:

Comment

Originally posted by sofargone561 View Post
              Im in the process of starting a sort of business i wont go into to much detail yet but hopefully it will be off the ground in a year or so and i will be organzing some meets hopefully pretty big ones. Big enough to make trips worth it. I would love to meet up with some fellow e30 memebers, even if its not an e30 meet it would be dope to ride out with a couple other e30 guys. im in palm beach county =/ all the good shit is orlando and miami =(
              I'll be up at FAU in Boca for the spring. I'll definitely be down to meet up.
              Nancy|1991 318is
              Bessy|1985 325e

Comment

Originally posted by ToASTY View Post
                I'll be up at FAU in Boca for the spring. I'll definitely be down to meet up.
                NICE! boca isnt to bad of a drive! idk if my e30 will be running then yet or not but im still down to meet up kick it with some e30 guys!
                my build thread:

Comment

Where can you legally park for free near South Beach for a few hours?

Comment

hahaha i didnt think you could do nything in south beach for free
                    my build thread:

Comment

Originally posted by sofargone561 View Post
                      hahaha i didnt think you could do nything in south beach for free
                      This is the truth. South Beach isn't that great anyway.
                      Nancy|1991 318is
                      Bessy|1985 325e

Comment

Where are the hot spots around Miami to explore ;) ? Usually the ones that are not publicly advertised.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand525 View Post
                          Where are the hot spots around Miami to explore ;) ? Usually the ones that are not publicly advertised.
                          One of my favorite places is over in Wynwood. There's loads of sick graffiti. It might seem a little sketchy (everything looks abandoned and somewhat run down) but I've never had problems going there. Also if you've got your car it's a great place for a photoshoot. I would head to South Beach, but just drive through. There's also Lincoln Road which is also on the beach. Bayside is also a pretty cool place to check out.
                          Nancy|1991 318is
                          Bessy|1985 325e

Comment

I am trying to organize a Sunday meet in Boca at Glades Rd and the Turnpike. 100 yards west of the turnpike. Easy find. One Sunday per month. E30's only. I aint hating on E-whatever but E30 means E30. Anybody interested hit me on my email at: ruffin.gary@yahoo.com. bring cars, kids, gf, wives, parts for sale, tech tips, your business cards, etc. Boca is halfway between Broward and West Palm Beach. There are lots of local food shops right in the same plaza. I can get the plaza any time I need it as long as we keep the peace and pick up after our selves. Plaza will hold approx 75 cars. Any interest???????????

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                              I am trying to organize a Sunday meet in Boca at Glades Rd and the Turnpike. 100 yards west of the turnpike. Easy find. One Sunday per month. E30's only. I aint hating on E-whatever but E30 means E30. Anybody interested hit me on my email at: ruffin.gary@yahoo.com. bring cars, kids, gf, wives, parts for sale, tech tips, your business cards, etc. Boca is halfway between Broward and West Palm Beach. There are lots of local food shops right in the same plaza. I can get the plaza any time I need it as long as we keep the peace and pick up after our selves. Plaza will hold approx 75 cars. Any interest???????????
                              very interested but i cannot bring the e30 =( its under mad contrusction and will not be registered until its it fully complete =(
                              my build thread:

Comment

Working...
                              X