WTB 88-91 E30 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 88-91 E30 coupe

prefer alpine, can need work. Needed for a swap. Anything from a shell up. Have an 87 320i [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]sedan[/COLOR][/COLOR] as a trade if interested. Hopefully close to metro atlanta area.

i have a 91 318is shell http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=232842

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

No affiliation:

Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

thanks for the lead but looking for a late model, and white.

Comment

I know of another one that was for sale by a friend of a friend - a white shell, two partially assembled M42's and turbo parts he wanted to sell as a complete package. Looks like he didn't re-up his CL ad, so I'll see if I can track him down and/or get him to post here or PM you.
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Yeah, that deal you speak of Chris (agent) sounds good. Especially if you just need a shell & sell off the turbo parts & motors.
                I've been eyeballing it, but only because it's an e30.

Comment

I guess I am too picky on the body because I am investing a lot in the drivetrain, suspension, etc.

Comment

bump

Comment

Have one in savannah. dad is currently driving it. It was a northern car, so front fenders need to be replaced. Everything else is in great condition. Alpine white late body auto. 912-220-2792
                      _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post
                        Have one in savannah. dad is currently driving it. It was a northern car, so front fenders need to be replaced. Everything else is in great condition. Alpine white late body auto. 912-220-2792
                        is this the one you told me about in the past? does it only need fenders? can you end pics to patrick dot ray at gatrans dot com ? and how much? thx

Comment

I have another car that's still a shell with some fun goodies on it for less but its not alpine white, has a custom chameleon. Pics might be in my profile

Comment

There has been a beautiful looking/straight late model AWII sitting outside of it for the last 4-5 months.
                            Last edited by brianao34; 07-09-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X